TVC predictions

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Re: TVC predictions

Post by Old Shorts »

coachK wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:55 pm
Old Shorts wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:42 am Unfortunately RV will most likely finish dead last
in the Ohio. They just can’t compete against the bigger schools. If they don’t get approved to move down to the Hocking they need to bow out of the TVC like SG wisely did. Ultimately they should join the move to resurrect the SVAC.
River valley is one of the bigger schools. N. Y by far the smallest. 2 schools in hocking are bigger than N. Y.
Never said anything about the size of RV. My point is the Ohio has bigger schools than the Hocking and RV can’t compete with them. They would be more competitive against the smaller schools in the Hocking at least in football.

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Old Shorts wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:10 pm
Old Shorts wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:42 am Unfortunately RV will most likely finish dead last
in the Ohio. They just can’t compete against the bigger schools. If they don’t get approved to move down to the Hocking they need to bow out of the TVC like SG wisely did. Ultimately they should join the move to resurrect the SVAC.
River valley is one of the bigger schools. N. Y by far the smallest. 2 schools in hocking are bigger than N. Y.
Never said anything about the size of RV. My point is the Ohio has bigger schools than the Hocking and RV can’t compete with them. They would be more competitive against the smaller schools in the Hocking at least in football.
Competitive maybe, but RV couldn’t win the Hocking either. They’d finish 4th or 5th at best. So I guess that’s better than dead last.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:33 pm

Competitive maybe, but RV couldn’t win the Hocking either. They’d finish 4th or 5th at best. So I guess that’s better than dead last.
With Trimble not dominate like they were, RV would be top 3 instantly in the hocking. Give it a couple years and they would be at the top. Just like Athens when they moved to the TVC from the seoal.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Dundas wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:40 pm

With Trimble not dominate like they were, RV would be top 3 instantly in the hocking. Give it a couple years and they would be at the top. Just like Athens when they moved to the TVC from the seoal.
Trimble would beat RV even last year. And Athens hasn’t been dominating since they ran out of the athletes they had.

TvC1996
Waterboy

Post by TvC1996 »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:42 pm Old Shorts-prove you have the 1985 gray coaching shorts. I bet they do not exist!

NY the class of the TVC Ohio for now but Athens should never be down for long. The Hocking maybe a toss up, Trimble not what it once was by Trimble standards.
Athens has been down for long...not even competitive the last 3 seasons

TvC1996
Waterboy

Post by TvC1996 »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:45 pm
Dundas wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:40 pm

Trimble would beat RV even last year. And Athens hasn’t been dominating since they ran out of the athletes they had.
River valley has no business going to the hocking... they are sized accordingly in the ohio division...WEAK move if they go to hocking! Just get BETTER

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

Southern is a dark horse

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Almost Champions wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:34 am Southern is a dark horse
Wishful thinking. They’re going to be down this year. Hope they prove me wrong.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
The Butcher
Waterboy

Post by The Butcher »

I am hearing good things about the boys here in town. I expect a big year from them. They done got the best coach in Meigs county history and spent time learning to defend them dang trick plays that eastern likes. That Jackson feller has no chance.

If we haven't heard a rumor by noon, we start one!

Return to “Football”