Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Re: Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:04 pm I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Burg fan who wouldn't admit Ironton was the better team this year. Still think we coulda had a solid shot at beating them this year in the post season.

The problem is, most Burg ppl don't respect the staff at Ironton.

Sonny I respectfully don't agree cause I think think Rock Hill could've beat Wheelersburg this year. Redmen were in a tough conference and played better competition then pirates, and lost to Ironton so there is no way you compete with Ironton this year. Burg wasn't good this year sonny. Burg would've probably placed around 4th in the OVC. I think Gallia would've beat pirates by 14 and we beat Gallia. Ironton got better and would've probably beat burg by 42 in the rematch. I'm not even sure the Redmen could've won a rematch with Ironton but I think we'd have gave them a better rematch then Burg would have.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:07 pm
piratepride86 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:32 pm Who knocked you out last year?
And you like running clocks so much you had one in the last state game didn’t you?

Other than the trash talk bs Good Luck to the Fighting Tigers.
No idea why any fan of a program that has only been able to make it out of their region 4 times since 1998 is talking.

Yeah, Ironton has made it out of their region quite a bit the last five years but weren’t they supposed to with all the talent they had to bring in to help them do that???

Then to top it off!! What have they got to show for it??

ABSOLUTELY DICK!!! NOTHING!! NADA!

At least when Burg makes it to a state title game they know how to win it!!! :o :o

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Good luck Tigers against South Range. Bring that State Championship back to SEO.

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:34 pm
And you like running clocks so much you had one in the last state game didn’t you?

No idea why any fan of a program that has only been able to make it out of their region 4 times since 1998 is talking.

Yeah, Ironton has made it out of their region quite a bit the last five years but weren’t they supposed to with all the talent they had to bring in to help them do that???

At least when Burg makes it to a state title game they know how to win it!!! :o :o

Burg has a competitive balance of 20. They have transfers also but lost anyway. Ironton has a CB rating of 24 so it's basically no different then wheelersburg. Both have about the same amount of transfers. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!!!!!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Good luck in the morning Tigers. Go get that gold trophy

6O HORN3TS 🐝
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:03 pm

Burg has a competitive balance of 20. They have transfers also but lost anyway. Ironton has a CB rating of 24 so it's basically no different then wheelersburg. Both have about the same amount of transfers. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!!!!!

Just shut up dipwad! You have no clue why Burg has a CB number of 20. It’s been explained on here time after time and I’m not going to explain it to because you are clueless!!!

Burg has not brought in 4-5 top athletes from other schools the last 5 years. Ironton posters will never own up to it so it is what it is.

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:14 pm

Just shut up dipwad! You have no clue why Burg has a CB number of 20. It’s been explained on here time after time and I’m not going to explain it to because you are clueless!!!

Burg has not brought in 4-5 top athletes from other schools the last 5 years. Ironton posters will never own up to it so it is what it is.
Just sit at home and watch from your couch like the rest of the pirates tomorrow! BOOOOM!!!!!!!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

I bet if you was green you'd look just like Schrek you big dumb bafoon. You sit on that couch eating fudge rounds and watching the game on spectrum like the rest of pirate nation you big dummy. Bahaha!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:17 pm

Just sit at home and watch from your couch like the rest of the pirates tomorrow! BOOOOM!!!!!!!

Just curious. When was the last time Rock Hill has made it past the second round?
Last edited by Burg_Grad_77 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:35 pm

Just curious. When was the last time Rock Hill has made it past the second round? And the game is Saturday morning. No clue who you’re watching on Friday.

You big dummy you're going to miss the game! It is Friday morning and coverage starts on spectrum at 10:15. Don't you worry about my redmen! We went 6-6 with our own kids! I ain't the brightest crayon in the box but, I even know when the game is.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:39 pm
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:35 pm

Just curious. When was the last time Rock Hill has made it past the second round? And the game is Saturday morning. No clue who you’re watching on Friday.

You big dummy you're going to miss the game! It is Friday morning and coverage starts on spectrum at 10:15. Don't you worry about my redmen! We went 6-6 with our own kids! I ain't the brightest crayon in the box but, I even know when the game is.

You do have a CB of 2 but the reason it is so low is because anyone that was any good at all on your team went to Ironton. If you know you know. Smart kids to get away from the train wreck known as Rock Hill!!!

Shouldn’t you be in bed so you get up fr school in the morning little boy

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

Ironton knocked their own selves out of the 2021 playoffs by turnovers deep in their red zone. Burg didn't win it, Ironton gave it away. The fact remains burg has a long history of fraud and cheating their opponents as taught by their legendary coach as evidenced by the illegal man downfield winning TD pass in the 1989 State Championship game.

But hey, teaching kids to win by any means even if its means you have to cheat, just as long as the refs don't catch it, then it's all OK, right? That's "The Burg way" of doing things.

Y'all need to change the sign on the way into town to read, "Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll cheat ya right!"

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

Burg fans are really starting to sound like fans of a program that rests on their past accomplishments here recently. Makes sense though. Haven't got outta their region in a handful of years. Have only been able to muster it 4 times since 98. Now they cant even make it out of their conference unscathed. Anyone who observes the severe case of TIGER ENVY leaking out of the burg fanbase understands why given the present state.

Ovenmit
Riding the Bench

Post by Ovenmit »

Schools in this area especially the OVC needs to step up with the times. Old school football and loyalty to schools is a thing of the past. Kids and parents are gonna do what's best for their kids. If going to another school helps prosper their kid for a better chance of playing at the next level it's a no brainer to do it. In your elder years you will have something to look back on as being in a state semi final game or a state championship game. Better memories from that than saying I stayed at my school but never advanced very far

SRRAIDER
Waterboy

Post by SRRAIDER »

Looks like you all are more worried about burg than the RAIDERS!!!!!!

Raiders let’s get it done and send these KITTENS HOME LICKING their PAWS!!!!!

#THERINGISGONNAFIT
Last edited by SRRAIDER on Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

Will there be a link, to where we can listen to the game on Iheart?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Manwithplan wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:57 am Will there be a link, to where we can listen to the game on Iheart?
Fox sports 1420 Huntington, WV

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrEeBy ... 4tJh.L8Es-

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

1 hour to kick off

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mstigerfan84
Waterboy

Post by mstigerfan84 »

Hoggy wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:52 pm I would like to congratulate the Ironton Tigers team, Coach Pendleton, his staff, the community and all the parents that have supported this program through sacrifices of time, money and an untiring effort to make SE Ohio football relevant on the state map again. This is the time that all bantering and rival comments should be turned into support and cheering for a local school to not only play in the championship, but win it and return to the River with the hardware in hand.

Hopefully the entire area gets behind the Tigers and travels to fill the seats. This sort of support and fan representation can definitely inspire and motivate teams when talent alone may be equal or even slightly tilted.

Good Luck Ironton!
Great post. I know most would agree with ya but there’s always a few that won’t

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I have no idea why a fan of a team that has as many trips to the Championship game as they do with only two titles to show for it, same as the team you are trashing, and want to brag about it. Sounds like a epitome of failure to me. You can get there but you can't finish the process.

Haven't won one since 1989 and you talk like you've dominated the playoffs. You may reign over the local schools, but when it comes to tougher competition you melt like ice on a summer day.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"

Return to “Football”