Fort Frye 57 - 6 Elgin 2022 Playoffs

efarns
S

Re: Reg 23: 16. Marion Elgin @ 1. Fort Frye

Post by efarns »

muskiefan11 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:03 pm
efarns wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:31 am
muskiefan11 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:03 am Horrible bus ride for Elgin to get running clocked.
They get to see scenic and inspiring Beverly, though.
And will likely leave with nightmares of their trip, lol.
The nightmarish stuff doesn't usually come out on football nights.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Where's D'spy been? Not on this thread for several days, maybe just looking ahead to next week's game??? ;) :o :lol:

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

rickoshay wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:58 am Where's D'spy been? Not on this thread for several days, maybe just looking ahead to next week's game??? ;) :o :lol:
It’s hard to get pumped for this one. Don’t over look anyone but a wing T team that throws 2-3 times a game does not have much of a chance imo.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

rickoshay wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:58 am Where's D'spy been? Not on this thread for several days, maybe just looking ahead to next week's game??? ;) :o :lol:
Where has rickoshay been? Do you have an angle to talk about this week?

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

efarns wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:10 pm
Just hoping no one gets blind-sided and the injury bug takes a bite.
We'll be at the Fort early for a good seat. Game should be over around nine.
BTW: I like to read the threads better than to write about them, unlike some others.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

rickoshay wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:01 pm
BTW: I like to read the threads better than to write about them, unlike some others.
Lucky you. I'm thinking, if they make it to the state semis, it will be my first chance to watch Fort Frye in person.

If you want ED'spy to create content, maybe he should start charging a fee to post.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

efarns wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:10 pm

Lucky you. I'm thinking, if they make it to the state semis, it will be my first chance to watch Fort Frye in person.

If you want ED'spy to create content, maybe he should start charging a fee to post.
Best games to see at FF, were Linsly, Williamstown, and our next door neighbors across the Muskingum.
Away was Bellaire, and the short drive to Caldwell.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

rickoshay wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:33 pm
efarns wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:10 pm

Best games to see at FF, were Linsly, Williamstown, and our next door neighbors across the Muskingum.
Away was Bellaire, and the short drive to Caldwell.
I've seen Medina a couple of times this year. It's like watching a video game.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Where is the guy that said Fort Frye doesn’t play anyone??? They finished with second toughest schedule in the state.
Attachments
EE1981ED-AE9C-42D1-8B72-9A1D8ADE3264.jpeg

Spartans4Life
Waterboy

Post by Spartans4Life »

Fort Frye by as many as they want

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:47 am Where is the guy that said Fort Frye doesn’t play anyone??? They finished with second toughest schedule in the state.
Zanesville was last in their league and finished 3-7, same with JG. Warren and PP were very bad D4 teams. Logan is horrible for D2 standards. Waterford and caldwell are not as good as records indicate, they’ve beat up on a bad region. Lost to Linsly and Williamstown is about the only decent team FF beat. Oh and belliare is the second best team in your region and well based on the score they aren’t very good

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:54 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:47 am Where is the guy that said Fort Frye doesn’t play anyone??? They finished with second toughest schedule in the state.
Zanesville was last in their league and finished 3-7, same with JG. Warren and PP were very bad D4 teams. Logan is horrible for D2 standards. Waterford and caldwell are not as good as records indicate, they’ve beat up on a bad region. Lost to Linsly and Williamstown is about the only decent team FF beat. Oh and belliare is the second best team in your region and well based on the score they aren’t very good

Say want you want the numbers say they played one of the toughest in the state. You also said they would lose to Bellaire. Linsly also beat Dover and Steubenville. That loss shows how strong the team actually is. Fort Frye plays one of the toughest schedules every year and that’s a fact. You also said they never play anyone when last year they beat St Henry who beat Coldwater. Like we get it you’re from Waterford and don’t like Fort Frye but you just sound like a hater. Also Williamstown is going to win a state title this year.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:15 pm

Say want you want the numbers say they played one of the toughest in the state. You also said they would lose to Bellaire. Linsly also beat Dover and Steubenville. That loss shows how strong the team actually is. Fort Frye plays one of the toughest schedules every year and that’s a fact. You also said they never play anyone when last year they beat St Henry who beat Coldwater. Like we get it you’re from Waterford and don’t like Fort Frye but you just sound like a hater. Also Williamstown is going to win a state title this year.
I could make an argument that Waterford would go 6-4 with your schedule. And I’m a Waterford fan and we aren’t that good. Also don’t even say anything about wv football bc it’s not even on the same level as Ohio. Waterford, caldwell, river would all win wv and those schools are smaller than Williamstown.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:35 pm

I could make an argument that Waterford would go 6-4 with your schedule. And I’m a Waterford fan and we aren’t that good. Also don’t even say anything about wv football bc it’s not even on the same level as Ohio. Waterford, caldwell, river would all win wv and those schools are smaller than Williamstown.

Waterford would not go 6-4 Vs that schedule. Waterford was probably the second worst team Fort played. Waterford wouldn’t beat Zanesville or Logan. Also Caldwell is a lot better than Waterford. Nice try. John Glenn lost some guys to injury but if Waterford played them week 1 I don’t even think they would score.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

EasternDspy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:55 pm

Waterford would not go 6-4 Vs that schedule. Waterford was probably the second worst team Fort played. Waterford wouldn’t beat Zanesville or Logan. Also Caldwell is a lot better than Waterford. Nice try. John Glenn lost some guys to injury but if Waterford played them week 1 I don’t even think they would score.
You are citing official computer rankings. He is citing his feelings. You may as well let your numbers tell the story.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Sorry, but whoever does this is a complete idiot. Marion local played the best schedule in d6 and it's not close and Versailles would be right with them. Any ranking not having a Mac school at the top is downright criminal.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Our schedule looked good at the beginning of the year but ended up being sub par at no fault of ours. Jg injuries killed them. Point, Logan, and zanesville not good. Waterford down as compared to past years. Caldwell barely beat Shenandoah, who we know aren't good. Williamstown, a one dimensional team from wv. Bellaire couldn't tell who had the ball. Linsly by far the best team we played. You tend to think that people are putting our team down by saying our schedule wasn't as good as first thought. Everyone knows we are good, unfortunately we thought we scheduled up this year and the teams we played weren't as good as advertised

Does that mean we didn't play a tough schedule for d6, absolutely not. Did we play a better schedule than Marion local, again absolutely not

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Ff3233 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:22 pm

Our schedule looked good at the beginning of the year but ended up being sub par at no fault of ours. Jg injuries killed them. Point, Logan, and zanesville not good. Waterford down as compared to past years. Caldwell barely beat Shenandoah, who we know aren't good. Williamstown, a one dimensional team from wv. Bellaire couldn't tell who had the ball. Linsly by far the best team we played. You tend to think that people are putting our team down by saying our schedule wasn't as good as first thought. Everyone knows we are good, unfortunately we thought we scheduled up this year and the teams we played weren't as good as advertised

Does that mean we didn't play a tough schedule for d6, absolutely not. Did we play a better schedule than Marion local, again absolutely not
Best take on this issue yet.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

This wasn’t some just random ranker this was based on a math formula he calls it RPI.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I don’t agree with everything you said here but I do agree Marion Local played best schedule they beat 3 (9-1) teams.

Return to “Football”