Ironton 55 - 6 Coal Grove 2022

BigSpoon
JV Team

Re: Coal Grove Ironton, cant stop a moving train

Post by BigSpoon »

Gobiggrove1 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:18 pm Line up and milk the clock. 4 yards at a time
Good luck with that…didn’t work out too well for Johnson Central and CG isn’t no JC

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

frankie wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:20 pm
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:22 pm
THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:07 am
I'm not so delusional to believe that GA would ever routinely compete with Ironton. Pretty sure there was a stretch that GA varsity didn't beat Ironton varsity for like 35 years straight. The 2006 win was (if memory serves) the first head to head win since Lutz took over at Ironton.

I also have no doubt in my mind that Ironton actively recruits players from around the area. The two statements can be and are simultaneously true.
All that you haters have is hearsay. Where's the proof Ironton recruits? You are ate up with it so much you post more on Ironton threads than your own team's. Always the same old tired sh!t like Ironton Fighting Transfers. SMFH at your attempt to be the funny guy. You ought to be concerned about the beating you are going to take on 10/14. Ironton doesn't have to recruit, the kids transfer in because they want to win and be noticed by college coaches. To play for a program that's got it going on. So, come on, put up some proof Ironton recruits. You have no doubt in your mind, so tell us what you are so sure of. I bet you don't have anything, except your big mouth :lol:

c
Hmmm. Just seems awfully suspicious that the moment Mr. FBS takes the head coaching job, Ironton magically goes from an OVC bottom dweller, to steamrolling the conference within two years. Oh. And that just so happens to coincide with an influx of transfers that weren't coming in before FBS came to town. Are we really supposed to believe that kids transferred to play for a school that went 6-5 in his first year as HC, and the staff and boosters had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with it?

Boy howdy, if you're that naïve, do you wanna buy some beachfront property in Kitts Hill?

Of course, I'm probably giving you too much slack, assuming your naïvety. You're just an idiot. Plain and simple.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Pinwheel wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:37 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:27 pm
Pinwheel wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:04 pm

I sent a message,no response
If so, you’ll have to wait until he’s at work duh. :roll: :roll:
He's always at work,he can read e mail at home ,no ?
Well he can, but he was still at the school at 10:30 tonight working! I’m sure he went home and relaxed for a little bit before he is back at it at 5am.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:32 am

I'm not so delusional to believe that GA would ever routinely compete with Ironton. Pretty sure there was a stretch that GA varsity didn't beat Ironton varsity for like 35 years straight. The 2006 win was (if memory serves) the first head to head win since Lutz took over at Ironton.

I also have no doubt in my mind that Ironton actively recruits players from around the area. The two statements can be and are simultaneously true.
All that you haters have is hearsay. Where's the proof Ironton recruits? You are ate up with it so much you post more on Ironton threads than your own team's. Always the same old tired sh!t like Ironton Fighting Transfers. SMFH at your attempt to be the funny guy. You ought to be concerned about the beating you are going to take on 10/14. Ironton doesn't have to recruit, the kids transfer in because they want to win and be noticed by college coaches. To play for a program that's got it going on. So, come on, put up some proof Ironton recruits. You have no doubt in your mind, so tell us what you are so sure of. I bet you don't have anything, except your big mouth :lol:

c
Hmmm. Just seems awfully suspicious that the moment Mr. FBS takes the head coaching job, Ironton magically goes from an OVC bottom dweller, to steamrolling the conference within two years. Oh. And that just so happens to coincide with an influx of transfers that weren't coming in before FBS came to town. Are we really supposed to believe that kids transferred to play for a school that went 6-5 in his first year as HC, and the staff and boosters had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with it?

Boy howdy, if you're that naïve, do you wanna buy some beachfront property in Kitts Hill?

Of course, I'm probably giving you too much slack, assuming your naïvety. You're just an idiot. Plain and simple.
You posted alot of bs. but still didn't show any proof of recruiting. Giving me too much slack and calling ME an idiot...lmfao at ya :lol: I guarantee I know more about the program than you haters, especially you up in Gallia. Since you are so sure of yourself put up or shut up. Post some proof.

BTW I've lived in Kitts Hill, it's a beautiful area. I will be at the Tank tonight, as usual, to support my Tigers. Come on down 10/14 and see why kids want to be a part of our program. :D

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

WSAZ Fired Up Fridays was held at Ironton this am.

Prolly the best one of the 7episodes thus far.

Good for the OVC to have this kind of matchup between these two schools.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

Fan Friday wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:51 am

Well he can, but he was still at the school at 10:30 tonight working! I’m sure he went home and relaxed for a little bit before he is back at it at 5am.

He is a workaholic , always on the go , practice 7 days a week sometimes ,not even God stands in his way 😆

But hey he's winning high school football games ,that's all that matters , priorities, priorities

Carmen Ohio
Freshman Team

Post by Carmen Ohio »

Pinwheel wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:18 am

He is a workaholic , always on the go , practice 7 days a week sometimes ,not even God stands in his way 😆

But hey he's winning high school football games ,that's all that matters , priorities, priorities
I suppose it’s better than prioritizing crying on a high school sports website about that person.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

He was actually at the Armory from 7-8 doing a show with the voice of Ironton football Jason Philyaw. I would think he prioritizes his e-mails to look at and your probably not that far up on the priority list, I’m sure he’ll get to you eventually though lol.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

frankie wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:44 am

c

You posted alot of bs. but still didn't show any proof of recruiting. Giving me too much slack and calling ME an idiot...lmfao at ya :lol: I guarantee I know more about the program than you haters, especially you up in Gallia. Since you are so sure of yourself put up or shut up. Post some proof.

BTW I've lived in Kitts Hill, it's a beautiful area. I will be at the Tank tonight, as usual, to support my Tigers. Come on down 10/14 and see why kids want to be a part of our program. :D
And that's the thing. I haven't seen any evidence to support the allegations. Zero evidence. And seops allows adults to continue to spread rumors about kids but ban other people for saying a running back doesn't have true rb speed.

Haven't seen any proof that any email was really sent to Coach Pendleton either.

I propose a bet. Be cash app, paypal, venmo ready. I have 500.00 right now for anyone who can provide substantiated evidence that any of these claims are legit. If not though, thats 500 to me.

Lets go.

BTWN_THE_LINE
BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

Carmen Ohio wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:04 pm

I suppose it’s better than prioritizing crying on a high school sports website about that person.
Bronze age mythology isnt a priority

BTWN_THE_LINE
BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

c

I got 500 bucks if you can provide substantiated evidence. Be cash app, paypal or venmo ready. But if you cant, 500 to me.

And go..

BTWN_THE_LINE
BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

500 bucks if you can provide substantaited evidence. Be paypal, cash app or venmo ready. If you fail, 500 to me.

And go

BTWN_THE_LINE
Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

BigCarlito72 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:42 pm

500 bucks if you can provide substantaited evidence. Be paypal, cash app or venmo ready. If you fail, 500 to me.

And go

Evidence of what ? Lol

Tell me what I said that is wrong?

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

Pinwheel wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:13 pm
BigCarlito72 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:42 pm

And go

Evidence of what ? Lol

Tell me what I said that is wrong?
Another grown man who lacks the sack to stand on his accusations.

Southeast ohio is full of mice.

BTWN_THE_LINE
Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

Tell me what you are questioning,how the hell am I supposed to answer you ?

I've paid your glorious coach a great big compliment compared to what he's catching on here lmao.

Why you so worried bout how big everyone sacks are ?

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

c

Wish I could, but I haven't had a day off in two weeks and my only day off next week is a Saturday. Apologies for the insult, by the way.
And yeah, Kitts Hill is a nice, quiet place. But no beaches to speak of unless I'm mistaken.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:30 pm

Wish I could, but I haven't had a day off in two weeks and my only day off next week is a Saturday. Apologies for the insult, by the way.
And yeah, Kitts Hill is a nice, quiet place. But no beaches to speak of unless I'm mistaken.
You have enough time to post documented evidence. Takes about the same amount of time it takes to post unsupported allegations.

BTWN_THE_LINE
Gobiggrove1
Waterboy

Post by Gobiggrove1 »

Eat a D I tiger

Hall 1 carry 50 yards and a TD

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Ashland boys playin tonight? @THEEE_GAME ?

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Gobiggrove1 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:10 pm Eat a D I tiger

Hall 1 carry 50 yards and a TD
Nice. Score?

Return to “Football”