SEOPS

Re: WK3 Valley @ Piketon

Post by greygoose »

Valley needs this one in a big way, Valley by 3 scores

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Indians bounce back this week and get the job done!

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

coop wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:26 pm Indians bounce back this week and get the job done!
The Indians are very talented, but lack depth. They have been gassed the past two fourth quarters. I look for the Indians to finally put four quarters together and get the win.

When is Coop coming back to Southern Ohio? Tailgating Friday night with the Indians, Buckeyes on Saturday, and the Bengals on Sunday!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Alitown wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:59 pm
coop wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:26 pm Indians bounce back this week and get the job done!
The Indians are very talented, but lack depth. They have been gassed the past two fourth quarters. I look for the Indians to finally put four quarters together and get the win.

When is Coop coming back to Southern Ohio? Tailgating Friday night with the Indians, Buckeyes on Saturday, and the Bengals on Sunday!

It’s been a minute since we’ve pulled the ole trifecta! Those were the days! But I’m not saying it’s outta the cards! When’s the next time all 3 play at home?

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Piketon getting ready to run the toughest part of their schedule with valley, zt, Unioto and pv. Buddy Wilson and Alan Austin have been putting up good numbers on the ground, the oline has been good. The defense is flying to the ball, but Valley will be its biggest test to date. No predictions, but the Streaks are more than capable of winning this game. I will be on the P.A. friday night and would love to call the final a Piketon win! Lets Go Streaks!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

eagles73Taylor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:40 pm Piketon getting ready to run the toughest part of their schedule with valley, zt, Unioto and pv. Buddy Wilson and Alan Austin have been putting up good numbers on the ground, the oline has been good. The defense is flying to the ball, but Valley will be its biggest test to date. No predictions, but the Streaks are more than capable of winning this game. I will be on the P.A. friday night and would love to call the final a Piketon win! Lets Go Streaks!
Wait, what? Where will the voice of the Piketon Redstreaks be?

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

I like the Crabtree indians in this one and I like them to make some SOC noise. I'll takem 3rd in the conference.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Dont Know smurray, but I have the rest of the home games this season!

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Piketon will continue to turn heads I think they can win this one

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Always liked Tyler. Pulling for the streaks in this one

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Valley has probably the best offense in the area but really struggle on defense. Game one they was burned through the air game 2 on the ground. They have not been making adjustments and stick to their game plan. If some how they make the playoffs they might win a few games.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Izladoom wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:25 pm Valley has probably the best offense in the area but really struggle on defense. Game one they was burned through the air game 2 on the ground. They have not been making adjustments and stick to their game plan. If some how they make the playoffs they might win a few games.
Best offense in the area???

Come on now.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Baseball_Dad
Riding the Bench

Post by Baseball_Dad »

I didn’t see Valley sticking to their gameplan and lack of adjustments, also didn’t see a team out of gas. I saw Valley switch players and fronts. I just saw them getting pushed around up front, that happened as much in the 4th as it did the 1st. Valley never stopped moving the ball. Not sure what the answer is but lack of adjustments wasn’t it.

This week will be another big test. Can valley get stops? They put up points. They need the stops to start coming.

I think this is the week.

Baseball_Dad
Riding the Bench

Post by Baseball_Dad »

bbjunky81 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:43 pm
Izladoom wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:25 pm Valley has probably the best offense in the area but really struggle on defense. Game one they was burned through the air game 2 on the ground. They have not been making adjustments and stick to their game plan. If some how they make the playoffs they might win a few games.

Come on now.
Agree here. it’s good and has been fun to watch but not the best.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

bbjunky81 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:43 pm

Come on now.

Name another team that has put up almost 500 yards in both games so far

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

They might not be the best but no one is playing better than them on offense right now

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Im a valley homie and I think they will be just fine looking forward.

Saying Valley's offense is playing the best is a bit much. Id have to ask, compared to what other teams? Id say their offense is a combination of being decent and playing against weak defenses.

All of our conern is how the defense is playing. League play is going to be tough oif we cant figure it out. Im confident Nolan and staff will make adjustments.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

smurray wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:46 pm
eagles73Taylor wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:40 pm Piketon getting ready to run the toughest part of their schedule with valley, zt, Unioto and pv. Buddy Wilson and Alan Austin have been putting up good numbers on the ground, the oline has been good. The defense is flying to the ball, but Valley will be its biggest test to date. No predictions, but the Streaks are more than capable of winning this game. I will be on the P.A. friday night and would love to call the final a Piketon win! Lets Go Streaks!
Wait, what? Where will the voice of the Piketon Redstreaks be?
Saving the pipes for basketball season! Actually, due to family obligations, i was only able to call the first home game. I am helping TFred with radio at the away games.

Return to “Football”