Week 3 Cancels

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Week 3 Cancels

Post by mattash »

Omega wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:12 pm @mattash

Perhaps a pinned topic at the top of page might be appropriate for each week. Kind of a clearing house for fans and possibly coaches given the carousel of cancellations.
Done

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

Grove City has covid issues. Cancelled with Thomas Worthington.

teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

https://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com ... 686177001/

Quote by Zanesville AD.
"We will know more after Saturday," Aronhalt said. "We had a coach and trainer that tested positive, a handful of football kids. There is nothing you can do. Only our vaccinated kids can participate."

Last sentence caught my attention.

Tornado85
Freshman Team

Post by Tornado85 »

Frontier @ Racine Southern Saturday night

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

teach1coach2 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:47 pm https://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com ... 686177001/

Quote by Zanesville AD.
"We will know more after Saturday," Aronhalt said. "We had a coach and trainer that tested positive, a handful of football kids. There is nothing you can do. Only our vaccinated kids can participate."

I know a local health dept has told schools that if students are vaccinated they do not have to quarantine unless they begin to show symptoms. And if the players/coaches all wore masks while in the locker room and other common areas they will not have to quarantine unless you show symptoms. I know of one school that had to show video of inside the locker room to the health dept proving that they did all wear masks.

tigercat1
Varsity

Post by tigercat1 »

Eastern Pike @ Southeastern cancelled - Eastern dealing with illnesses (non-COVID).

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

MasterOfNone wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:31 am
teach1coach2 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:47 pm https://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com ... 686177001/

Quote by Zanesville AD.

I know a local health dept has told schools that if students are vaccinated they do not have to quarantine unless they begin to show symptoms. And if the players/coaches all wore masks while in the locker room and other common areas they will not have to quarantine unless you show symptoms. I know of one school that had to show video of inside the locker room to the health dept proving that they did all wear masks.
Cameras inside a locker room? Is that a thing?

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:29 pm
MasterOfNone wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:31 am

Quote by Zanesville AD.

Cameras inside a locker room? Is that a thing?
Well I guess you could consider it a field house. More than just locker rooms in there, like offices and film rooms, etc. So idk exactly where the cameras are, that’s just the story I heard.

nctabulator
Riding the Bench

Post by nctabulator »

Is Symmes Valley-Chesapeake cancelled?

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

read on another site Frontier @ Beallsville (covid issues) cancelled. glad Cougs found game at Racine (Southern)

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

The newly released flow chart from ODE reads as if the person is VACCINATED or MASKED they do NOT have to quarantine unless they are having symptoms. I look for athletic teams to start masking at school.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Or if they show antibodies from a previous infection...

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

Shenandoah needs a game.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Kirtland should call up Johnson central in Kentucky

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Southeastern vs. South Point would be a good matchup

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Kurgan74
JV Team

Post by Kurgan74 »

Meigs has found an opponent. Meigs will play River View High School.

nctabulator
Riding the Bench

Post by nctabulator »

mattash wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:52 pm Southeastern vs. South Point would be a good matchup
Southeastern will be hosting Sciotoville East.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

NewEra wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:21 pm The newly released flow chart from ODE reads as if the person is VACCINATED or MASKED they do NOT have to quarantine unless they are having symptoms. I look for athletic teams to start masking at school.
Whiteoak has been doing that since I think the 4th day of school.

old benchwarmer
Freshman Team

Post by old benchwarmer »

NewEra wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:21 pm The newly released flow chart from ODE reads as if the person is VACCINATED or MASKED they do NOT have to quarantine unless they are having symptoms. I look for athletic teams to start masking at school.
It would seem to me that if a student has his heart and mind set on playing, then why would they not take the vaccine. Or does this also pertain to the student body?

Return to “Football”