Ironmen98
All State

Re: Logan @ Jackson 8-19-21

Post by Ironmen98 »

Paladin wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:51 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:40 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:38 pm

Hey, the truth is the truth, Paladin. I'm with ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logan is easily the worst team on Jackson’s schedule. I expect that trash from Paladin but not the rest of you.

Did you say that with a straight face ? The worst teams on your schedule are in your league. As bad as Logan is, they would stomp some of your league teams. 😎

No way , for as big as Logan is they are easily and I mean easily the softest team Jackson plays.

Thanos
Freshman Team

Post by Thanos »

Ironmen98 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:53 pm

Logan is easily the worst team on Jackson’s schedule. I expect that trash from Paladin but not the rest of you.

Did you say that with a straight face ? The worst teams on your schedule are in your league. As bad as Logan is, they would stomp some of your league teams. 😎

No way , for as big as Logan is they are easily and I mean easily the softest team Jackson plays.
Eyes in the sky don't lie. The biggest jump is from week one to week two.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Good showing.

Way to respond after the opening kickoff

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Good opening game. No injuries and a lot of players got involved.
Whole different animal next week. The extra day to rest will help.

mackdog
Freshman Team

Post by mackdog »

Great to see these two old SEOAL rivals battle it out. It's too bad Logan isn't what they once were but nonetheless a great opening win for the Ironmen. Clean up some mistakes and get ready to head down 93 and tangle with the Tigers.

Ironman61
Riding the Bench

Post by Ironman61 »

Paladin wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:33 pm Jackson will win a lot of games because of the pathetic league they are in and should make the playoffs where they will get embarrassed. Logan is flat out awful. Excellent example of two teams from SEO. Logan may win a few games but only because their schedule is weak like Jackson.
We could double our strength of schedule next year by dropping Logan and picking Wellston back up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go SEO football

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Ironman61 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:47 pm
Paladin wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:33 pm Jackson will win a lot of games because of the pathetic league they are in and should make the playoffs where they will get embarrassed. Logan is flat out awful. Excellent example of two teams from SEO. Logan may win a few games but only because their schedule is weak like Jackson.
We could double our strength of schedule next year by dropping Logan and picking Wellston back up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crazy they come on here putting down Jackson’s program and they bring a product like that to alumni stadium.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ironmen98 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:21 pm Good opening game. No injuries and a lot of players got involved.
Whole different animal next week. The extra day to rest will help.

Big time game…..

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Good opening game.

Nightmare start for the Ironmen but they have it out of their system now and then never looked back. 300 yards rushing on 31 carries, both QB’s threw it well and took care of the ball. Defense held true. A lot of kids had very good games. I thought Eli Broermann stepped up and took advantage of his chances.

A lot to improve on still but a good week 1.

Good Luck to Logan the rest of the way.

Nice crowd too!

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

I have to agree with Paladin on this one. If you want a win schedule some of the teams in Jackson's league. :mrgreen:

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

Paladin, I know it's early but after seeing them play I would like to get your thoughts on Jackson. Particularly, how do you think they'll do against Ironton, Licking Valley and Wheelersburg. I'm asking you due to your knowledge and lack of bias, which I can't say about most of the posters on here. Thanks in advance.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:24 pm

I have to agree with Paladin on this one. If you want a win schedule some of the teams in Jackson's league. :mrgreen:
Jackson and Chillicothe would put running clocks on Logan
Miami Trace and Washington Courthouse would both beat Logan.
Hillsboro has a much better coach and runs a similar offense. That would be a toss up.
Logan would beat McLain but both very similar programs. Logan is just much bigger.

Logan wouldn’t even win the TVC , either division.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

It's a sad situation out there on 328. A mystery for sometime now. I hope they get something worked out. Hate to see what happens when the Chiefs meet a much much smaller Fort Frye that has been carrying their weight like a good bigger school. :lol: Fort Frye will have no mercy. They will hit ya in the mouth! The way the Chiefs played yesterday evening Fort Frye could put a running clock on them also. :shock: Hopefully the Chiefs will have gotten a bit better by then. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:32 pm
Pit Stop Billy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:24 pm

Logan wouldn’t even win the TVC , either division.
:lol: :lol: At the present time, I will agree with that from the performance the Chiefs showed yesterday evening.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:30 pm

Paladin, I know it's early but after seeing them play I would like to get your thoughts on Jackson. Particularly, how do you think they'll do against Ironton, Licking Valley and Wheelersburg. I'm asking you due to your knowledge and lack of bias, which I can't say about most of the posters on here. Thanks in advance.
I watched the game while also watching the local Ytown game of the week between Canfield & Poland on my big screen TV. Night and day. Logan is flat out awful, poorly prepared and lacking athletes. Jackson was better but very unimpressive. You should have seen Canfield and Poland. Both will be playoff teams. So, in all probability will be Jackson given they will win a lot of games against teams in their weak league. There the comparisons stop. Jackson, once it leaves SEO will get murdered in the playoffs. As for Itown, Valley and Burg, Jackson may be in for a rude awakening. Jackson kids looked good but level of competition will do that. Needless to say, while Jackson won , I was far from impressed. Tonite I’ll see Warren Harding and Medina, two more teams that will make the playoffs. Harding’s QB just verballed at Syracuse. While Itown, Valley and Burg may have good teams, Im not sure Jackson’s level is there. Put another way, had Jackson been playing either Canfield or Poland team I watched, it would have looked like the Logan game only much worse. Jackson should be content playing in the sticks with the weenie schedule they have. They are nothing to write home about but their league schedule will have people down there thinking they are pretty good.

😂. But, of course, they aren’t. Just better than a pathetic Logan team.

Have gun, will travel
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Anyone have the box stats?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Paladin wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:27 pm

I watched the game while also watching the local Ytown game of the week between Canfield & Poland on my big screen TV. Night and day. Logan is flat out awful, poorly prepared and lacking athletes. Jackson was better but very unimpressive. You should have seen Canfield and Poland. Both will be playoff teams. So, in all probability will be Jackson given they will win a lot of games against teams in their weak league. There the comparisons stop. Jackson, once it leaves SEO will get murdered in the playoffs. As for Itown, Valley and Burg, Jackson may be in for a rude awakening. Jackson kids looked good but level of competition will do that. Needless to say, while Jackson won , I was far from impressed. Tonite I’ll see Warren Harding and Medina, two more teams that will make the playoffs. Harding’s QB just verballed at Syracuse. While Itown, Valley and Burg may have good teams, Im not sure Jackson’s level is there. Put another way, had Jackson been playing either Canfield or Poland team I watched, it would have looked like the Logan game only much worse. Jackson should be content playing in the sticks with the weenie schedule they have. They are nothing to write home about but their league schedule will have people down there thinking they are pretty good.

Definitely need to upgrade week 1 , drop Logan and pick up, we’ll anybody 😂

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Anyone know why Jackson played in white uni's yesterday, and Logan in purple? Always thought home games for anyone they wore their darker jersey's. Jackson should have been in red and Logan in Away whites. Also I liked Jacksons new white helmets. They was always red as I remember. Is there something I'm missing, or am I going blind? :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:42 pm
Paladin wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Definitely need to upgrade week 1 , drop Logan and pick up, we’ll anybody 😂
Probably be a good idea at the present time. :lol: :lol: Terrible Mystery going on out at the river bank. What a mess that needs cleaned up! It's sad.

Return to “Football”