RD: 4 - Harvest Prep 14 Ironton 21

Prime Time
All State

Re: RD: 4 - Harvest Prep (7-1) @ Ironton (8-0)

Post by Prime Time »

I predict a Ironton vs Ridgewood final regional if Covid doesn’t stop football. That said Ridgewood will win that game and move on to state. That will be a sick joke on top of already sick season of Covid to the fans from Southern Ohio. That’s my predictionRidgewood goes to state after Winning the region

Paulcrew
JV Team

Post by Paulcrew »

Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:55 pm
Paulcrew wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:13 pm
wobycat wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:40 pm

Yeah I agree. Can’t be one dimensional against the tigers like Johnstown unless you’re really good at it and Johnstown is in a down year. Harvest prep is a lot more balanced. Should be able to move the ball a little, but I agree don’t think they threaten the tigers.
love this post. you never seen johnstown play one game, but because they got completely dominated by the fighting tigers, johnstown was having a “down year.” The Johnies got dominated. The team they took to Canton would have gotten dominated by this team. Good luck at West Lafayette. I’d love to see another Pirate and Fighting Tiger matchup
I don’t think so. The team they took to Canton had much better defense and the running game was way better. Does Ironton win that game? I think so. Do they blow them out 42-0? I seriously doubt it
I know how good that team of johnstown was. it was a good team. I know because it took a goal line stand by the Johnnies to beat a 6-4 ironton team on their home field. Ironton is much much better this year than that ironton team

Paulcrew
JV Team

Post by Paulcrew »

Prime Time wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:23 am I predict a Ironton vs Ridgewood final regional if Covid doesn’t stop football. That said Ridgewood will win that game and move on to state. That will be a sick joke on top of already sick season of Covid to the fans from Southern Ohio. That’s my predictionRidgewood goes to state after Winning the region
could be. we will see just how good this ridgewood team is this year, compared to last. no matter who advances, should be a great regional final. Just like last years

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

GAMEDAY!!!

TIGER TIME!!

#GoTgo

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ole bait hain't worried about any other game than ironton vs. harvest prep. not 1 play past that. it is what it is. everybody can ball at this point. go tigers.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:56 am ole bait hain't worried about any other game than ironton vs. harvest prep. not 1 play past that. it is what it is. everybody can ball at this point. go tigers.
Spoken like a true Fighting Tiger who was coached & played for the legend who put IRONTON FOOTBALL in the heads of all that lined up against them...

COACH BOB LUTZ...

The story Continues....

GoTigersGo!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

wobycat wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:40 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:08 pm

The Johnnies had an average team this year, not like in the past. Prep won't have a much better outing this weekend. They did fine @ D7 but moving up 2 divisions in football in 1 year is too much. They'll be ready to roll the round balls out next week. The football coaches can then start bringing in players to compete at the upper echelon's of D5 going forward. Ironton hasn't had a close game yet and it will continue this week.
Yeah I agree. Can’t be one dimensional against the tigers like Johnstown unless you’re really good at it and Johnstown is in a down year. Harvest prep is a lot more balanced. Should be able to move the ball a little, but I agree don’t think they threaten the tigers.
love this post. you never seen johnstown play one game, but because they got completely dominated by the fighting tigers, johnstown was having a “down year.” The Johnies got dominated. The team they took to Canton would have gotten dominated by this team. Good luck at West Lafayette. I’d love to see another Pirate and Fighting Tiger matchup
I’ve seen Johnstown play numerous times. They run the same offense every year. They are well coached, but they were 3-2, 11th in harbin points according to joe eitel and just lost pretty good to Cambridge last week a 5-5 d 4 team that got blasted by an average Heath team in the playoffs.

Like I said, you better be really good if you’re one dimensional on offense to beat ironton this year and it’s easy to see Johnstown wasn’t that good in their offense.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Paulcrew wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:30 am
Kirtland80 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:55 pm

I don’t think so. The team they took to Canton had much better defense and the running game was way better. Does Ironton win that game? I think so. Do they blow them out 42-0? I seriously doubt it
I know how good that team of johnstown was. it was a good team. I know because it took a goal line stand by the Johnnies to beat a 6-4 ironton team on their home field. Ironton is much much better this year than that ironton team
One game doesn’t always tell the story but ok. You’re crazy if you think they would blow that team away like this year. They would win but it wouldn’t be a blowout. Johnnies would have limited the possessions because they could run the ball that year. They didn’t just get handed a trip to Canton but ok, Ironton is the best that’s ever been

6O HORN3TS 🐝
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Who said Ironton's the best that's ever been? Someone posted an opinion, no more no less.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

frankie wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:07 pm Who said Ironton's the best that's ever been? Someone posted an opinion, no more no less.
In a round about way that’s pretty much what is being said if they are gonna kill teams that made Canton 42-0. That’s irrational to even think that. I bet they don’t beat every team this year that doesn’t make it to Canton by 42 points

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I think ironton wins this game but I think harvest preps speed will catch them off guard for a little bit. They were in the final 4 I think in division 7 last year or a deep playoff run. I don’t think they are nowhere near as strong as ironton but they are fast. Still taking ironton by 21

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

No one is saying that in a roundabout way and no one said they would beat everyone by 42.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

frankie wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:12 pm No one is saying that in a roundabout way and no one said they would beat everyone by 42.
Ok I’ll just say this and leave it where it’s at. Yes they would have won I believe but I do not believe it would have been a blowout but there is never a way of knowing the outcome so let’s get back to this week. I think Ironton not only wins this but they advance next week as well whether it be vs wood or vs burg

6O HORN3TS 🐝
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Let’s go Fighting Tigers, win and advance.

RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Good luck Ironton !

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Tigers are hungry.......Good Luck

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Kirtland80 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:22 pm
frankie wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:12 pm No one is saying that in a roundabout way and no one said they would beat everyone by 42.
Ok I’ll just say this and leave it where it’s at. Yes they would have won I believe but I do not believe it would have been a blowout but there is never a way of knowing the outcome so let’s get back to this week. I think Ironton not only wins this but they advance next week as well whether it be vs wood or vs burg
My thoughts too. Good luck in your game tonight,

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

frankie wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:17 pm
Thank you. Good luck to you guys also. Someone in this region usually tries to give us a game. I’m wondering if that will be tonight or next week. Last year it was Sandy Valley and the year before that Mogadore. Seems every year we get played hard at least once in region

6O HORN3TS 🐝
LockHerUp
Freshman Team

Post by LockHerUp »

Forgive my ignorance... But, is this game on mytown tv at youtube again ?
Just trying to figure out how to watch it...

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Kirtland80 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:28 pm
frankie wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:17 pm

Thank you. Good luck to you guys also. Someone in this region usually tries to give us a game. I’m wondering if that will be tonight or next week. Last year it was Sandy Valley and the year before that Mogadore. Seems every year we get played hard at least once in region
This is a big Test fir IHS early round.

Tigers are tough!!!

#GoTgo

Return to “Football”