Region 16

veer
JV Team

Re: Region 16

Post by veer »

football87 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:02 pm
mlittle wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:57 pm
football87 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:45 pm I actually like Waverly's draw. 1st game against Schroder or Norwood should be a win (don't know much about either). If they advance, they get McNich which I think is the best draw in terms if 3rd round opponents. Will be able to know how good McNich really is, although they will have a bye week 2 weeks in a row by playing Unioto.
Sheeeeeeit!! We gotta beat Hillsboro first
If Unioto does not beat Hillsboro you gotta delete your account, that's the only option possible Im sorry
And if Hillsboro wins you delete your account....Put Unioto in the FAC and see if they do much better. Unioto won on two Hail Mary's this season pretty much to get 2 of their 3 wins against bad D5 schools. I'm not sure id call that game a lock vs Hillsboro...Hillsboro strength of schedule > Unioto strength of schedule

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

We are young and our run defense has been bad. Hillsboro will be a tuff game for us. We will have a very nice team in a few years. Would like to see less hate for unioto but it has been a common theme since I’ve moved down here.

veer
JV Team

Post by veer »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:24 am We are young and our run defense has been bad. Hillsboro will be a tuff game for us. We will have a very nice team in a few years. Would like to see less hate for unioto but it has been a common theme since I’ve moved down here.
I think it will be a tough game for both teams! I'm not saying I think Unioto is bad. They have always had hard nosed kids that on any given night can beat you. My point is, don't sleep on Hillsboro because of their record. They have played one team so far with a losing record, that being WCH, the only D4 team they have played.

Correct me if Im wrong, but hasn't Unioto and Hillsboro scrimmaged every year?? Wasn't that pretty evenly matched every time?

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

veer wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:17 am
mlittle wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:57 pm

Sheeeeeeit!! We gotta beat Hillsboro first
If Unioto does not beat Hillsboro you gotta delete your account, that's the only option possible Im sorry
And if Hillsboro wins you delete your account....Put Unioto in the FAC and see if they do much better. Unioto won on two Hail Mary's this season pretty much to get 2 of their 3 wins against bad D5 schools. I'm not sure id call that game a lock vs Hillsboro...Hillsboro strength of schedule > Unioto strength of schedule
Learn ya some football. Neither of those plays were Hail Marys. Both designed plays for a specific target executed to perfection with help from terrible defenses.

And I’m guessing Unioto is the only school who loses to teams in lower divisions around here the way it gets brought up so much.

veer
JV Team

Post by veer »

mlittle wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:43 am
veer wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:17 am

Learn ya some football. Neither of those plays were Hail Marys. Both designed plays for a specific target executed to perfection with help from terrible defenses.

And I’m guessing Unioto is the only school who loses to teams in lower divisions around here the way it gets brought up so much.
:lol:

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

The Flush wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:53 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:42 pm Waverly received a second place vote from Indian Hill and third-place votes from Wyoming and Clinton-Massie. McClain ranked Waverly seventh on their ballot.
Where can you find the rest of the votes?
I believe unioto voted Waverly 3

football87
Freshman Team

Post by football87 »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:24 am We are young and our run defense has been bad. Hillsboro will be a tuff game for us. We will have a very nice team in a few years. Would like to see less hate for unioto but it has been a common theme since I’ve moved down here.
Hate to break it to you but thats just the way it is...lol

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:31 am
formerfcfan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:42 pm Waverly received a second place vote from Indian Hill and third-place votes from Wyoming and Clinton-Massie. McClain ranked Waverly seventh on their ballot.
Yes, most voted Waverly in the 3-5 range. I think the Tigers were deserving of higher with the strength of schedule but believe the 4 is not a bad spot at all. Assured a bye and two homes games if they win the first. One cannot argue Indian Hill and Wyoming being 2 & 3.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

smurray wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:16 am

Yes, most voted Waverly in the 3-5 range. I think the Tigers were deserving of higher with the strength of schedule but believe the 4 is not a bad spot at all. Assured a bye and two homes games if they win the first. One cannot argue Indian Hill and Wyoming being 2 & 3.
I actually like your guys draw a lot

veer
JV Team

Post by veer »

#4 in this region is a good spot to be. McNick will be a tough opponent but if you make it that far every week will be tough.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

veer wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:31 am

#4 in this region is a good spot to be. McNick will be a tough opponent but if you make it that far every week will be tough.
Absolutely

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Despite a couple team's questionable votes, nobody was really screwed in the final seeds. Other than the bottom seeds, it appears that everyone was within 2 places of where the computer points would have placed them.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The Flush wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:39 pm Despite a couple team's questionable votes, nobody was really screwed in the final seeds. Other than the bottom seeds, it appears that everyone was within 2 places of where the computer points would have placed them.
Agreed

Return to “Football”