Region 27

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Region 27

Post by formerfcfan »

Happy McGavin wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:44 pm look like several voted Trimble #1 with a couple voting Trimble at 3. That's pretty much how it works in bball and baseball too, certain teams voting certain ways to try and avoid certain matchups
Coach Faires is gonna have to wait another year to even his record against us. :mrgreen:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

So did cry baby Eastern get the matchup they wanted? With that many teams in, will 1 play 8 eventually?
Last edited by BeastOfTheSoutheast on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:40 pm
Happy McGavin wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:39 pm they should make the voting results public
https://ohsaaweb.blob.core.windows.net/ ... eeding.pdf here ya go
Can you post this in region 23?

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:37 pm So did cry baby Eastern get the matchup they wanted? With that many teams in, will 1 play 8 eventually?
Oops. Just seen that’s Beaver Eastern sitting at 8, not Reedsville. They had to opt in, couldn’t make top 8. :lol:

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

EasternDspy wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:19 pm Region 27

1. Trimble
2. East Knox
3. River
4. Danville
5. North Catholic
6. Caldwell
7. Shadyside
8. Eastern
9. Berne Union
10. Frontier
11. Beaver Eastern
12. Connotton Valley
13. Cardington Lincoln
14. Waterford
15. Toronto
16. Monroe
17. Strasburg
18. TCC
19. Miller
20. Fisher
21. Notre Dame
22. Sciotville
23. Fairfield Christian
24. Rosecrans
I think you got a mixup there. I believe Reedsville Eastern is 11 and Beaver Eastern is 8 according to the website.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:00 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:19 pm Region 27

1. Trimble
2. East Knox
3. River
4. Danville
5. North Catholic
6. Caldwell
7. Shadyside
8. Eastern
9. Berne Union
10. Frontier
11. Beaver Eastern
12. Connotton Valley
13. Cardington Lincoln
14. Waterford
15. Toronto
16. Monroe
17. Strasburg
18. TCC
19. Miller
20. Fisher
21. Notre Dame
22. Sciotville
23. Fairfield Christian
24. Rosecrans
I think you got a mixup there. I believe Reedsville Eastern is 11 and Beaver Eastern is 8 according to the website.
My bracket had Em mixed up

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Happy McGavin wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:39 pm they should make the voting results public
They did.

HammeredEagle
Waterboy

Post by HammeredEagle »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:37 pm So did cry baby Eastern get the matchup they wanted? With that many teams in, will 1 play 8 eventually?
Eastern is 11th so the only way the rematch would happen would be in the regional finals.

With that said hopefully Eastern takes the voting as a slight and plays with a chip on their shoulder.

As far as them being crybabies, the facts are they played flat in week one, especially after the returning D7 defensive player of the year (who also happens to be their best lineman) was hurt on the second drive of the game. Then they played Trimble week 2 (still without him) and lost a close 10-7 game. A game that they out gained Trimble everywhere but where it mattered. The truth is, Eastern and Trimble are very evenly matched this year. Both defenses held Waterford to 100 yards of total offense. Both teams play hard and will hit.

With all that said, Trimble won the game and I’m sure they are fine with possibly not having to see Eastern until the regional finals.

As far as all the voting vs points, the voting sucks, but there just isn’t a better way because of the shortened season.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

HammeredEagle wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:36 pm
Eastern is 11th so the only way the rematch would happen would be in the regional finals.

With that said hopefully Eastern takes the voting as a slight and plays with a chip on their shoulder.

As far as them being crybabies, the facts are they played flat in week one, especially after the returning D7 defensive player of the year (who also happens to be their best lineman) was hurt on the second drive of the game. Then they played Trimble week 2 (still without him) and lost a close 10-7 game. A game that they out gained Trimble everywhere but where it mattered. The truth is, Eastern and Trimble are very evenly matched this year. Both defenses held Waterford to 100 yards of total offense. Both teams play hard and will hit.

With all that said, Trimble won the game and I’m sure they are fine with possibly not having to see Eastern until the regional finals.

As far as all the voting vs points, the voting sucks, but there just isn’t a better way because of the shortened season.
Many good points. I can’t argue that the two match up pretty dag gone evenly. It just got old with some of the fans or players, who ever it was “if this didn’t happen, or that didn’t happen, we would’ve won that game” then constantly “we want a second round”

Point is, it’s a football game. You can’t sit there and play the “what if” game. At the end of the night, all that matters is the scores on the scoreboard. With that being said, I do agree they have a good ball team. Playoffs will be interesting.

HammeredEagle
Waterboy

Post by HammeredEagle »

They will be interesting for sure. And although it will be tough for both, I hope both teams make it to the regional finals. I’m sure the rematch would be one hell of a game, because the first one sure was.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

The TVC-Hocking is more than welcome to accept Fairfield Christian as a “gift” addition to their league, if they want. As an MSL fan, I’m disgusted and embarrassed by that pathetic excuse of a ballot their coach turned in.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Yeah on the one play if Trimble would have made there blocks they would have scored a Td and if Trimble would have made a few interceptions they had a chance at they might have score. So by that I guess you could say Trimble could have blown them out. If only they made the plays.

HammeredEagle
Waterboy

Post by HammeredEagle »

dilligaf wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:09 pm Yeah on the one play if Trimble would have made there blocks they would have scored a Td and if Trimble would have made a few interceptions they had a chance at they might have score. So by that I guess you could say Trimble could have blown them out. If only they made the plays.
Maybe I’ve drank too much to understand, but WTF are you talking about?

Oh, I get it you’re being sarcastic to me, I guess because somebody else ran their mouth. Find someone else to do that with. I have the utmost respect for Trimble. Trimble won the game. Congrats to them, but that game wasn’t anywhere close to having the potential of being blowout for anybody. Eastern out gained Trimble something like 250 to 150 yards offensively and both defenses forced 4 turnovers. If you weren’t a Trimble fan you’d say they were lucky to come away with the victory, but that doesn’t take away from the plays that they made on the field. So if you want to talk crazy find one of the troll posters to do it with.

RedskinFootball
Waterboy

Post by RedskinFootball »

HammeredEagle wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:57 pm
dilligaf wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:09 pm Yeah on the one play if Trimble would have made there blocks they would have scored a Td and if Trimble would have made a few interceptions they had a chance at they might have score. So by that I guess you could say Trimble could have blown them out. If only they made the plays.

Oh, I get it you’re being sarcastic to me, I guess because somebody else ran their mouth. Find someone else to do that with. I have the utmost respect for Trimble. Trimble won the game. Congrats to them, but that game wasn’t anywhere close to having the potential of being blowout for anybody. Eastern out gained Trimble something like 250 to 150 yards offensively and both defenses forced 4 turnovers. If you weren’t a Trimble fan you’d say they were lucky to come away with the victory, but that doesn’t take away from the plays that they made on the field. So if you want to talk crazy find one of the troll posters to do it with.
1- I have been drinking, b- you two are worse than my 2 year old, 6 year old, and my wife. Christ on a cracker, relax. It’s high school football. We all have to go to work on Monday.

Btw- river is a beast, and I can promise you nobody wants to play them. Fort Frye won’t even return their calls to get on the schedule. FACT

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Wasn't meant for you

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

RedskinFootball wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:51 pm

1- I have been drinking, b- you two are worse than my 2 year old, 6 year old, and my wife. Christ on a cracker, relax. It’s high school football. We all have to go to work on Monday.

Btw- river is a beast, and I can promise you nobody wants to play them. Fort Frye won’t even return their calls to get on the schedule. FACT

River left PVC because of Fort Frye.

Week 2, 6, 9, 10

River can pick.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:03 pm The TVC-Hocking is more than welcome to accept Fairfield Christian as a “gift” addition to their league, if they want. As an MSL fan, I’m disgusted and embarrassed by that pathetic excuse of a ballot their coach turned in.
How can you see the coaches vote

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

EasternDspy wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:20 pm
They did.
Is there a link for the voting results

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:40 pm
https://ohsaaweb.blob.core.windows.net/ ... eeding.pdf here ya go

Link to coaches vote

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

RedskinFootball wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:51 pm

I have confirmation that this is a bold face lie and Fort has tried multiple times to play River. They want no part of Fort Frye.

Return to “Football”