Post by mattash »

Another beating?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK5 Jackson - Hillsboro

Post by Ironman92 »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:21 am Another beating?
Yeah. Not sure what’s up at Hillsboro. Their fall sports are struggling. Football team struggling in a weak league. Jackson needs to get out healthy.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:33 pm
Yeah. Not sure what’s up at Hillsboro. Their fall sports are struggling. Football team struggling in a weak league. Jackson needs to get out healthy.

Agreed.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Jackson has no good games scheduled man

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:53 pm Jackson has no good games scheduled man
Agreed . Losing Wheelersburg and Licking Valley was huge , Athens and Logan should be great non conference pickups but they’re both really bad right now

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Ironmen in this one. Stay healthy.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Series History:
1929: Jackson 6 Hillsboro 0
1931: Jackson 18 Hillsboro 14
1996: Playoff at Portsmouth: Jackson 7 Hillsboro 3
2017: Jackson 28 Hillsboro 6
2018: Hillsboro 27 Jackson 21 (OT)
2019: Jackson 42 Hillsboro 3

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Have Boro put 28 points on the Scoreboard to begin with and then start the 1st quarter clock.

45-28.

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

A light tuneup for FAC rival Chillicothe

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:53 pm Jackson has no good games scheduled man
We did...but Covid

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:58 pm
We did...but Covid
They been dodging Unioto for 2 years. Prolly schedule after Little graduates

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

mlittle wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:01 pm
We did...but Covid

Agree Unioto and Hillsboro be a battle

SEOP2001
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP2001 »

Rubberducks420 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:55 pm Praetor got lucky last week, I've followed him for a while. Thought about offering him at one point but he's not d1 talent, I'm not even sure he's d3 talent. He'll go 0-6 on catches this week. Winters at QB is a mess waiting to happen he'll be out in the first quarter with a toenail injury. Their only hope is if Spires can strap on a backpack again and carry them to a dub.
Spires is an Ironman and should be the starter. He Only cares about the TEAM. He could be running around out there with one arm dangling and still wouldn’t want to come out, even if he had a couple bad plays.
Prater makes the catches happen.

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Tommy Chong wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:20 pm
mlittle wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:01 pm

We did...but Covid

Agree Unioto and Hillsboro be a battle
It’s funny you say this. I scouted the Hillsboro/Unioto scrimmage last year and told the team I was scouting for they had no concerns when it came to beating Unioto. And luckily, that came to fruition.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Jackson is too tough. All I can say

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Glad we have kids in study hall doing their thing.

How about we not insult kids while making posts and giving thoughts?

Can we win 48-14 and be happy for the team?

I love sitting in the stands knowing we have an exciting and talented team AND 2 very talented kids taking snaps....heck our 3rd stringer has looked good.

I feel we have two different kids that could lead us to the 3rd week of the playoffs. I’ll be cheering for both and of course their Ironmen teammates.

I remember last season so many were wanting Winters over Icenhower at QB and seemed like there was a lot of tension around it....but on the field I specifically remember Ice making a tremendous run as half winding down just to edge short of end zone but looked like he maybe got in....jumping up and down during the play was Winters and was the first player there telling him hell of a play!....SAME game Winters with a TD and Icenhower races downfield 50 yards to congratulate him. Spires and Winters will do the same. They are out there to play football and compete. Both players could do well at literally every position on the field. Coach Hall’s job to give the team their best chance to win and then succeed into the playoffs.

Should we start the great QB or the great QB? Nice ass problem to have.

Truthteller
Waterboy

Post by Truthteller »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:28 pm Glad we have kids in study hall doing their thing.

I love sitting in the stands knowing we have an exciting and talented team AND 2 very talented kids taking snaps....heck our 3rd stringer has looked good.

I feel we have two different kids that could lead us to the 3rd week of the playoffs. I’ll be cheering for both and of course their Ironmen teammates.

I remember last season so many were wanting Winters over Icenhower at QB and seemed like there was a lot of tension around it....but on the field I specifically remember Ice making a tremendous run as half winding down just to edge short of end zone but looked like he maybe got in....jumping up and down during the play was Winters and was the first player there telling him hell of a play!....SAME game Winters with a TD and Icenhower races downfield 50 yards to congratulate him. Spires and Winters will do the same. They are out there to play football and compete. Both players could do well at literally every position on the field. Coach Hall’s job to give the team their best chance to win and then succeed into the playoffs.

Well stated I92-

Grizzly&Gatorade
Waterboy

Post by Grizzly&Gatorade »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:28 pm Glad we have kids in study hall doing their thing.

-Mic drop

veer
JV Team

Post by veer »

Rubberducks420 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:22 pm I feel bad for the ironmen this week. They are about to know what pain is. Coming off that 10-0 season last year and undefeated this year. This friday will be the biggest upset in high school football yet. It's a bad day to be an Ironmen.
How many drugs are you on??

PistolPete7
Freshman Team

Post by PistolPete7 »

SloppyTadpole69 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:48 am

Other than the profanity, I completely agree. Go Red. I think that a week 5 playoff game is very possibly not just week 3.
Profanity? Tell me you're joking. My God !!!

Return to “Football”