Re: WK3 (2-0) Trimble vs. (1-1) Belpre

Post by Carzycurt »

Trimble big, but darn stop crying towhead it’s getting old and kinda sad

Baldeagle
Varsity

Re: Can Trimble beat Belpre?

Post by Baldeagle »

Eaglepawpaw wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:07 pm
Tow Head wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:28 pm That's the burning question right now since no one is giving us a chance against Nelsonvile or Easton. So can we salvage the season after an 0-2 start? I guess we'll see. Hopefully we can get lucky and the refs will help us out. That seems to be what everyone says happened after we beat them anyway so might as well start hoping for it. :D
We have a new coach now, so I think Belpre will give you a run for your money. Our new coach is a great salesman and has the kids buying what he's selling. So look out for what you wish for. You're probably just trying to be funny but playing at your place I'm sure you'll "get lucky" and the refs WILL help you out for sure. But we're hoping to make it interesting.
That coach was salesman of the year at Wharton Nissan a few years back. How does Belpre keep finding businessmen that can also coach football?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Can Trimble beat Belpre?

Post by EasternDspy »

Baldeagle wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:47 pm
Eaglepawpaw wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:07 pm
Tow Head wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:28 pm That's the burning question right now since no one is giving us a chance against Nelsonvile or Easton. So can we salvage the season after an 0-2 start? I guess we'll see. Hopefully we can get lucky and the refs will help us out. That seems to be what everyone says happened after we beat them anyway so might as well start hoping for it. :D
We have a new coach now, so I think Belpre will give you a run for your money. Our new coach is a great salesman and has the kids buying what he's selling. So look out for what you wish for. You're probably just trying to be funny but playing at your place I'm sure you'll "get lucky" and the refs WILL help you out for sure. But we're hoping to make it interesting.
That coach was salesman of the year at Wharton Nissan a few years back. How does Belpre keep finding businessmen that can also coach football?

What are you talking about with nonsense?? Lance is a teacher not a car salesman.

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Cats by 14 and the Hocking comes down to them and Waterford

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Both games were within one score. On a scale of 1-10, how offended should I be that some people picked the other team?

Thatdad
Riding the Bench

Post by Thatdad »

Who cares, all 6 games are practices for the playoffs. The Hocking is just a little piece of the puzzle. When you play for Trimble you prepare thinking postseason success.

gle300
Riding the Bench

Post by gle300 »

Trimble- 35
Belpre- 0

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

efarns wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:50 am
Both games were within one score. On a scale of 1-10, how offended should I be that some people picked the other team?
Did I say I was offended? Alls I'm saying is I hope we can get lucky and we have so far according to the rubes from Eastern and over the hill. Can we get lucky again this week? Boy we sure hope so. :D

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

We hear every year that this is going to be Bepres year, maybe their year to score some points. Cats by 35

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Anybody know if this game will be live streamed or do we all have to go stand on the frog ranch hill??

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:05 am Anybody know if this game will be live streamed or do we all have to go stand on the frog ranch hill??
Pretty sure Russel will be live streaming. Check it out on Facebook

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Game day fellas. Hopefully we won't have to get "real lucky" like we have the past two weeks to win. :D

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:00 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:05 am Anybody know if this game will be live streamed or do we all have to go stand on the frog ranch hill??
Pretty sure Russel will be live streaming. Check it out on Facebook
Awesome! I’ll check it out. Much appreciated!

big_boy_blue
Waterboy

Post by big_boy_blue »

When does Trimble play Waterford? and who will win?

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

big_boy_blue wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:22 pm When does Trimble play Waterford? and who will win?
They play week 5. We need to focus on Belpre tonight and Southern next week. We’ll take it a week at a time. You go looking ahead of schedule and end up get caught slipping, just ask Eastern.

big_boy_blue
Waterboy

Post by big_boy_blue »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:25 pm
big_boy_blue wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:22 pm When does Trimble play Waterford? and who will win?
They play week 5. We need to focus on Belpre tonight and Southern next week. We’ll take it a week at a time. You go looking ahead of schedule and end up get caught slipping, just ask Eastern.
Just curious... I'm exited for the Trimble vs Waterford, and the Waterford vs Eastern game

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

big_boy_blue wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:28 pm
Just curious... I'm exited for the Trimble vs Waterford, and the Waterford vs Eastern game
Oh, for sure! I’m thinking the title game will be decided week 5!

big_boy_blue
Waterboy

Post by big_boy_blue »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm
big_boy_blue wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:28 pm

Oh, for sure! I’m thinking the title game will be decided week 5!
Was curious what you heard.. My post about playoffs of regular season. have you heard anything?

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Tow Head wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:45 am Game day fellas. Hopefully we won't have to get "real lucky" like we have the past two weeks to win. :D
You continue to make a joke of it but, that’s exactly what Trimble has done the past couple of weeks, they’ve been lucky. They won’t need luck against Belpre but they may need it against Waterford. Good luck to both teams tonight.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Bulldog84 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:41 pm
Tow Head wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:45 am Game day fellas. Hopefully we won't have to get "real lucky" like we have the past two weeks to win. :D
You continue to make a joke of it but, that’s exactly what Trimble has done the past couple of weeks, they’ve been lucky. They won’t need luck against Belpre but they may need it against Waterford. Good luck to both teams tonight.
Again, you sure do spend a lot of time on Trimble threads for a Bulldog fan. But I'm indifferent about getting "lucky" in these games. You know what they say though, better to be lucky than good sometimes. Good thing the Tomcats are both. :D

Return to “Football”