Ironton at Wheelersburg, 2020

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton at Wheelersburg, 2020

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Izladoom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:04 am
vladimir wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:05 pm I know Waverly has started a wrestling program and Jackson's had it for years. Why don't the Lawrence Co/ Scioto Co schools offer this? Insurance reasons?
I think it’s a money issue
Ironton started their wrestling program back up a couple of years ago, not sure what the participation level is though, it would be nice to get the Football Players interested in it.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The Regulator wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:13 am Burg lost too much to compete with Ironton. Only thing that's going to help Wheelersburg next year is the fact that every team in the SOC is down. Don't see Wheelersburg beating Ironton, Ashland, Jackson or Chillicothe if that's who replaces Hartley.
That’s interesting, “every team in the SOC is down”?

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

not Waverly and maybe Minford

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

We’re a long ways off from next season, but, I like the Fighting Tigers chances in this one 😁

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

PirateFan[69] wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:50 am
The Regulator wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:13 am Burg lost too much to compete with Ironton. Only thing that's going to help Wheelersburg next year is the fact that every team in the SOC is down. Don't see Wheelersburg beating Ironton, Ashland, Jackson or Chillicothe if that's who replaces Hartley.
Aye, don't worry. You all said the same thing last year about Burg. Too bad Burg isn't gonna have another "Down" year next year. Forgot to mention, Mission 15 failed if you guys didn't know. Pendleton back to West, Carrico to Spring Valley
Pendleton is staying at Ironton and so is Carrico. Keep trying to convince yourself. :lol:

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

PirateFan[69] wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:39 am
Tripaces wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:17 am

Aye, don't worry. You all said the same thing last year about Burg. Too bad Burg isn't gonna have another "Down" year next year. Forgot to mention, Mission 15 failed if you guys didn't know. Pendleton back to West, Carrico to Spring Valley

Only a jealous burg fan would or could make this stuff up ,
you think mission 15 failed shows a lot about yourself
So mission 15 was successful?

Keep bringing it up, we know the Tigers are always on your mind

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Oh man, this game will be rocking! Standing room only an hour before it starts!

Coch Pendleton will declare it Talk Like A Pirate Day and to get the boys all pumped up as the entire coaching staff will wear a patch over one eye and he will wear a peg leg and perch a parrot on his shoulder as the Fighting Tigers sail into Pirates Cove seeking a treasure chest full of computer points

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

We got 3 different threads that are turning into a Pyle of trash. Y'all have to give it a rest or threads get shut down.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:08 pm We got 3 different threads that are turning into a Pyle of trash. Y'all have to give it a rest or threads get shut down.
You might as well shut it down, some people can’t help themselves.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

I can't imagine how some supposedly adult men are so consumed with where high school kids go to school and play sports. Posting the same sh*t over and over for well over 15 straight weeks. The season is over, try to find something else to do with your sad selves.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

MrFirstTake wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:29 am Not Waverly and maybe Minford.
Waverly will be good, Minford has all their skill kids back, but will be young on the line as 1-returns, & West will be very good. In 2020, The SOCII will come down to one of those three.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

frankie wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:11 pm I can't imagine how some supposedly adult men are so consumed with where high school kids go to school and play sports. Posting the same sh*t over and over for well over 15 straight weeks. The season is over, try to find something else to do with your sad selves.
What do you expect outta a bunch of Sanctimonious hypocrites?!?!?!

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

vladimir wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:14 pm
frankie wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:11 pm I can't imagine how some supposedly adult men are so consumed with where high school kids go to school and play sports. Posting the same sh*t over and over for well over 15 straight weeks. The season is over, try to find something else to do with your sad selves.
It’s the same people every single week too and it’s usually always about the same thing. Shame that there’s so much h negativity on here.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

hereforthecomments wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:01 pm
vladimir wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:14 pm
It’s the same people every single week too and it’s usually always about the same thing. Shame that there’s so much h negativity on here.
Don’t expect it to get better next year because south point lost there head coach and ironton went to state so maybe a few of those kids will come to ironton and we will have to hear this all next year it’s really sad

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Frogtownbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Frogtownbuckeye »

Ironton's Freshman team beat Burg's this year 40-6 at Burg. The Burg Freshman QB discussed in this thread did not play in that game but he doesn't make up that difference. Burg's JV beat Ironton at Burg and I believe he played QB in that one. If it's the same kid I'm thinking, he may not stay at QB anyway. The kid is a great athlete, really good basketball player, and a good baseball player, but he's not a QB. I could see him being dangerous at the HB. Ironton will definitely have the advantage of the young QBs as Carpenter is a beast.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I don't think Penleton would every go back to West. I see him maybe taking a job at a college, probably Michigan State..

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

vladimir wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:12 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:29 am Not Waverly and maybe Minford.
Waverly will be good, Minford has all their skill kids back, but will be young on the line as 1-returns, & West will be very good. In 2020, The SOCII will come down to one of those three.
:lol: Burgs jv was great last year, none of the games were close. and a lot of freshman played up. The SOC s chance of beating burg was this past season. Burg will be ready for ironton in 2020.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

kantucky wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:07 pm Oh man, this game will be rocking! Standing room only an hour before it starts!

Coch Pendleton will declare it Talk Like A Pirate Day and to get the boys all pumped up as the entire coaching staff will wear a patch over one eye and he will wear a peg leg and perch a parrot on his shoulder as the Fighting Tigers sail into Pirates Cove seeking a treasure chest full of computer points

They cant forget to make nonsensical excuses for mediocrity. 😂😂

#TalkLikeAPirate

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

And wheelersburg wins the saltiest fan base in Ohio award for 2019. 😂😂😂

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

BigBlueNation wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:58 pm
I don't think Penleton would every go back to West. I see him maybe taking a job at a college, probably Michigan State..
GO BURG
Last edited by PirateFan[69] on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”