WK12: Ironton v. Amanda-Clearcreek

Otto
JV Team

Re: WK12: Ironton v. Amanda-Clearcreek

Post by Otto »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:32 pm
Manwithplan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:55 pm Is there going to be a live feed?
Yes, what’s up with the Spectrum hyper-link I saw on jackson’s Game thread that leads to a $9.99 live feed?Do they do that for each game of all matchups statewide this weekend?
Nope. They're only doing live streams for the Friday games. And no coverage for schools smaller than Div. 3.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:51 pm Not sure if it’s been mentioned but the tech guys at Jackson drove to Ironton and Amanda and recorded every players intro and will have it all for the video board for pregame introductions.
Something they didn't need to do, but do so anything. Will be great for both teams. Thank you goes out to Jackson.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

bman wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:34 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:51 pm Not sure if it’s been mentioned but the tech guys at Jackson drove to Ironton and Amanda and recorded every players intro and will have it all for the video board for pregame introductions.
Something they didn't need to do, but do so anything. Will be great for both teams. Thank you goes out to Jackson.
I was down there last week at the Centennial game. That was pretty sweet to have intros on scoreboard and great for the kids & parents i'm sure. :D

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
ACfans
Waterboy

Post by ACfans »

Finally game day! Only a matter of hours till they hit the field. Kind of surprised at the lack of respect for Amanda on here.
I'm thinking (and hoping,lol) a bunch of you will gain a little more respect for Amanda Clearcreek football tonight.
Should be a great atmosphere tonight!
Class act by Jackson to do the videos of the boys for the jumbotron!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Should be a great game in a great atmosphere, a big thank you to Jackson for hosting.

Good luck Fighting Tigers......

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

ACfans wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:15 am Finally game day! Only a matter of hours till they hit the field. Kind of surprised at the lack of respect for Amanda on here.
I'm thinking (and hoping,lol) a bunch of you will gain a little more respect for Amanda Clearcreek football tonight.
ACfans most Tiger fans know Amanda is a very worthy opponent. This is what high school football is about, two tradition rich programs facing off. Should be an exciting game played at a top notch facility. Jackson does a great job hosting. Kudos to their tech crew on the introduction
videos, looking forward to it. Hoping for a clean and injury free game for both teams.
Go Tigers!

Flyers58
Freshman Team

Post by Flyers58 »

frankie wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:31 am
ACfans wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:15 am Finally game day! Only a matter of hours till they hit the field. Kind of surprised at the lack of respect for Amanda on here.
ACfans most Tiger fans know Amanda is a very worthy opponent. This is what high school football is about, two tradition rich programs facing off. Should be an exciting game played at a top notch facility. Jackson does a great job hosting. Kudos to their tech crew on the introduction
videos, looking forward to it. Hoping for a clean and injury free game for both teams.
Go Tigers!

Nice Post........wont be able to make the game tonite due to some health problems but I will be listening to it on WIRO and our great announcer Jason Philyaw...............

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: Week 12 - Ironton vs Amanda CC

Post by FANOSPORTS »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 pm Ironton by 35.
I'm sticking to my earlier prediction as A-C is not close to their teams of old.

* IMO, Salyers will have a very good night passing if Coach decides to go that route*

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
CantonOrBust
Waterboy

Post by CantonOrBust »

My final score prediction:

77-3, Ironton.

2019 - WE restored the ROAR!
Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

What radio station is covering this game?

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Bird Dog wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:27 am What radio station is covering this game?
1240 or 1420 fox sports radio

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Any Ironton fan posting on here not still in High School respects AC.
There a couple score posters who are being really sarcastic, and that’s not an example of most of the regulars on here.
Those of us that do post regularly Do not usually drop inflated scores.
We know AC is good or the aces wouldn’t have gotten in post season and won the first Game.

Tigers are tough & i would love to see them have a complete game!

GoTigersGo
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

Tigers will win this one.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Running clock in this one.

40-7.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Ironton Just needs to play like they did last week no turnovers and cut the few penalties they had and they will be fine I think. This defense is foreal as long as book keeps them pinned deep it will be hard to keep sustaining long drives just my opinion

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Otto wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:31 pm
Manwithplan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:55 pm Is there going to be a live feed?
Yes, what’s up with the Spectrum hyper-link I saw on jackson’s Game thread that leads to a $9.99 live feed?Do they do that for each game of all matchups statewide this weekend?
Nope. They're only doing live streams for the Friday games. And no coverage for schools smaller than Div. 3.
I WAS GOING TO SAY I WATCHED ELDER BEAT SAINT X LAST NIGHT ON CHANNEL ONE ON SPECTRUM.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

brother, ole bait respects em. check my posts. I'm an ole man, and been through the wars. and I know all about the aces.

GO TIGERS, LET'S GET ER DONE BABY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO IRONTON AND AMANDA CLEARCREEK ON AMAZING SEASON'S AND GETTING TO WEEK 12.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Flyers58 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:51 am
frankie wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:31 am
Go Tigers!

Nice Post........wont be able to make the game tonite due to some health problems but I will be listening to it on WIRO and our great announcer Jason Philyaw...............
prayers to you my friend. nothing too serious I hope.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:16 pm
Otto wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:31 pm

I WAS GOING TO SAY I WATCHED ELDER BEAT SAINT X LAST NIGHT ON CHANNEL ONE ON SPECTRUM.
I DO & DON’T understand their reasoning on covering games of divisions 1-3, BUT NOT 4-7.

We all know $$$ is involved in this decision.
However, you cannot deny the passion of small school Ohio high school football fans dedication.

IDK, of how other fans throughout the state feel about their high school football squads, but in SEO, we are quite dedicated.

I cannot imagine them not making $$$ on postseason games, but perhaps I’m wrong.

I’d gladly pay the $10/game & would be thrilled at any video options to purchase for the entire season.

GoTigersGo
!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOMBARDI9.9
Riding the Bench

Post by LOMBARDI9.9 »

Best of Luck to IRONTON TIGERS! Kickoff at 7?

Return to “Football”