Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Re: NY vs. Trimble 2018

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

I’m saying Rusty hasn’t let Keegan out of the cage yet this year!! And when he does come week 1 good luck stopping him bc that’s a task I know is haunting Phil and Brady in their sleep right now!! They are dreaming up ways all night every night how to stop Wilburn! Let me tell ya they won’t stop him he’s going to get his yards!! Sorry to tell you the obvious it save your self the trouble and heart ache bc #3 will run wild

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:53 pm I’m saying Rusty hasn’t let Keegan out of the cage yet this year!! And when he does come week 1 good luck stopping him bc that’s a task I know is haunting Phil and Brady in their sleep right now!! They are dreaming up ways all night every night how to stop Wilburn! Let me tell ya they won’t stop him he’s going to get his yards!! Sorry to tell you the obvious it save your self the trouble and heart ache bc #3 will run wild
Kid is unreal for sure. Amazing talent, and he might be enough to beat the cats single handedly. I’m just saying that if they do slow him down, they should win. By far the better “team” but Wilburn and #70 are total beasts.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

This thread is interesting to say the least... but staying on the football topic of this game. Anyone with a football brain knows that Trimble is loaded this year and will win their region IMO. They will go 9-1 or 10-0, depending on week 1 result. With that being said NY has lost a lot yes but have enough coming back and had all summer to improve to win the league again and beat the cats at home. It will be close. I was not at the New Lex scrimmage to see how NY really did but as anyone knows that have played in these scrimmages you do not show hardly anything. I know NY held a lot back as I’m sure Trimble did as well in their scrimmage. In the end I’m hoping for a good healthy game, so both teams can make a run at the league title and a playoff run when the time comes. Can’t wait for the atmosphere, it’s always great. Go Bucks!

BigBoyBuckeye
Waterboy

Post by BigBoyBuckeye »

OSU22 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:06 pm
tomcat fan wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:28 am #70 Mccollough?
McCollister. he's a big , strong kid. Tore offensive and defensive lines apart last year. This should be a huge year for him. Pretty good wrestler too! He got a scholarship offer to play at Lake Erie College next year. I'm sure there are more to come.
More to come is an understatement. This kid has been very slept on by many colleges. Has the speed to play at the next level with his size for sure. Not to mention, you cant teach 6’4” - 285 lbs. Wouldn’t be surprised if OU gives him an opportunity to be a potential team mate with Wilburn at the next level.

BigBoyBuckeye
Waterboy

Post by BigBoyBuckeye »

JustusLeague wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:36 pm
SportsFan101 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:04 pm
JustusLeague wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:40 am

wth is sportsfan even trying to say. my god.
Sorry for being confusing, didn’t think it was hard to understand my opinion that Trimble should have the better TEAM, While NY is a very top-heavy squad. Meaning, if their big dogs play well enough they can offset the rest and make it a good game. If #3 doesn’t have 300 yards, it will be a 20+point game.
I agree #3 is good, if stopped it will be interesting to see if anyone can step up. I am not sure how durable #3 is either. If history tells us anything....
You must be thinking of NY’s running back from a couple years ago.

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

most people on this site doesn't have a clue about what they r talking about just like a chance to bash players and coaches from both teams just for their own enjoyment just sayin :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

BigBoyBuckeye wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:04 am
OSU22 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:06 pm
tomcat fan wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:28 am #70 Mccollough?
McCollister. he's a big , strong kid. Tore offensive and defensive lines apart last year. This should be a huge year for him. Pretty good wrestler too! He got a scholarship offer to play at Lake Erie College next year. I'm sure there are more to come.
More to come is an understatement. This kid has been very slept on by many colleges. Has the speed to play at the next level with his size for sure. Not to mention, you cant teach 6’4” - 285 lbs. Wouldn’t be surprised if OU gives him an opportunity to be a potential team mate with Wilburn at the next level.
That would be a reach. He probably doesn’t have D1 size right now. he’s not 285. Probably 265. But time will tell. Also #3 will probably get bigger offers than OU after this season!

Dangerzone
Waterboy

Post by Dangerzone »

fireball wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:38 am most people on this site doesn't have a clue about what they r talking about just like a chance to bash players and coaches from both teams just for their own enjoyment just sayin :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
Wasn’t you the one bashing Tomcat80?

Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

Buckeye in a land slide. No one can’t stop wilburn. Rusty is to smart. Knows every move that phil has. Buckeyes by 3 scores. 2 pick 6s.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

Buckeyecountry wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:28 am Buckeye in a land slide. No one can’t stop wilburn. Rusty is to smart. Knows every move that phil has. Buckeyes by 3 scores. 2 pick 6s.
Your delusional if you think its a land slide. There may very well be a couple picks in there but to say 3 score victory for NY come on man. Should be a 3 score win for Trimble but it will probably be 1 score victory

Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

Shake”N”Bake wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 am
Buckeyecountry wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:28 am Buckeye in a land slide. No one can’t stop wilburn. Rusty is to smart. Knows every move that phil has. Buckeyes by 3 scores. 2 pick 6s.
Your delusional if you think its a land slide. There may very well be a couple picks in there but to say 3 score victory for NY come on man. Should be a 3 score win for Trimble but it will probably be 1 score victory
Rusty knows what trimble can and can’t do. Trimble will be running the whole game. Rusty will put a stop to that. Trimble can’t pass. When that freshman qb comes in you’ll know when trimble is passing. I seriously thing will beat them by 3 touchdowns.
Go Bucks!

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

tomcat 80 as he called it stirring the pot he got what he deserves by bashing players just sayin others on here bash coaches you can make your post on game but leave them out of it they r high school kids and coaches

Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

fireball wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:36 pm tomcat 80 as he called it stirring the pot he got what he deserves by bashing players just sayin others on here bash coaches you can make your post on game but leave them out of it they r high school kids and coaches
I thought tomcat 80 was being reasonable. Didn’t see him bashing anyone.

Go Bucks!

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Snowman2011 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:21 pm
The Warrior wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:37 pm
Snowman2011 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm
Dude all you have said on this thread was how good Kittle is and how bad Brooks and lackey are. Brooks and lackey are great ball players and The freshman is by far better QB. He will be starting by the end of year. Kittle will be at WR.
I have never said that Brooks and Lackey are bad. I have said that Kittle is the better QB. You may be right about him being WR by the end of season because he is also by far the best WR that Trimble has. I said it on an earlier post, Kittle can play any position on the field. Another fact!
You must be around these boys a lot to know all of this. Get rid of dads coaching in trimble would be a different team imo.

You are right though, Trimble has been busting it this year from what I hear.
This here, spot on

Its all in the hips
fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

buckeye country you haven't read his post then

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

fireball wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:54 pm buckeye country you haven't read his post then
He gave an opinion about areas of weakness for NY and never once mentioned a single name. Truth hurts, butthurt much?

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Buckeyecountry
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyecountry »

fireball wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:54 pm buckeye country you haven't read his post then
I’ve read all 8 pages. See you at the game Fireball, maybe.

Go Bucks!

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman2011 »

Buckeyecountry wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:29 am
Shake”N”Bake wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 am
Rusty knows what trimble can and can’t do. Trimble will be running the whole game. Rusty will put a stop to that. Trimble can’t pass. When that freshman qb comes in you’ll know when trimble is passing. I seriously thing will beat them by 3 touchdowns.
Go Bucks!
Couldn’t agree more buddy

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Getting closer and closer to game day

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »