Riding the Bench

Re: NY vs. Trimble 2018

Post by Trump2020 »

7-11 350 5TD’s ?

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

SEOFBFAN wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:11 pm Wow, NY is going to have a LONG year if they play like they did against New Lex. I don’t even think Keegan can carry them as good as he is. Too bad they don’t have that freshman QB from Trimble. That would help tremendously.
Evidently the freshman QB isn't good enough to play or he would be on the field for Trimble. I guess he could head on over the hill but it sure sounds like NY already has a QB. Sounds like the freshman better get some warm clothes because I've been told it gets awfully cold standing by the coach.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

The freshman throws with touch and has great footwork. Tired of hearing well he did great against the jv. I don't care how old you are when you're hitting people in stride on a 40 yrd pass. I'd like to see that from current qb instead of forcing ball into double and triple coverage

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

The Warrior wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:56 pm
SEOFBFAN wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:11 pm Wow, NY is going to have a LONG year if they play like they did against New Lex. I don’t even think Keegan can carry them as good as he is. Too bad they don’t have that freshman QB from Trimble. That would help tremendously.
Evidently the freshman QB isn't good enough to play or he would be on the field for Trimble. I guess he could head on over the hill but it sure sounds like NY already has a QB. Sounds like the freshman better get some warm clothes because I've been told it gets awfully cold standing by the coach.
Freshman QB is not getting the love. He needs 1st team work period. Everything is better, mechanics is better period. With the talent they have they can hide the flaws easy. But when you have poise and can check down like he does and not automatic think he has to throw to one Reciever. He can spread it around. Warrior gets all butt hurt when ever a freshman is mentioned. Must feel threatened. I dont care if they say he cant remember the plays or not I call bullshit. He ran plays in junior high same play sheet thats where you have your Qb coach amd seniors work with him on plays if thats the case. Dont care what anyone says you cant deny talent.

Shamrocks 5263
Waterboy

Post by Shamrocks 5263 »

I said the same thing about the freshman QB at Trimble he can play now.Some on here think he should sit on the bench for the next 2 seasons.IMO that’s a waist.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Well guess what I am back john feed my face 200 pounds less then you but full.Let's talk football.Cats look good today.Would like to see the freshman have a few snaps at varsity level just to see if he is ready to step in if called on.Its a good thing that we have this problem.But we need to know if he is ready if called on to take over.Never know what could happen. Their is a lot of pressure on both these young men.I hope they keep their focus on the main goal.Beat NY,have a home game in our new stadium in the play offs.Let's go cats

:roll: cats :roll:
Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

JustusLeague wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:14 am
Broad Street wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:46 pm "How long will Trimble even be a school?" Been hearing that same tired garbage for about 15 years now, and guess what?....We're still here. No matter how badly you may want us to go away.
That’s the truth. Be the Miller Tomcats
I was told after the Miller and Glouster consolidation they would be known as
The Hemlock House Cats. Is this fact or just rumor?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I drove by the stadium on my way to Eaglesticks yesterday ... I'd say they better get moving if they want it ready for the Belpre game.

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

tomcat fan wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:34 pm The freshman throws with touch and has great footwork. Tired of hearing well he did great against the jv. I don't care how old you are when you're hitting people in stride on a 40 yrd pass. I'd like to see that from current qb instead of forcing ball into double and triple coverage
I'm guessing that the coaching staff at Trimble are seeing things differently than you do. If they thought that the freshman gave them a better chance to win, then he would be the starter. It is simple, Kittle is the starter. Get over, move on and enjoy the season.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

The Warrior wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:54 am
tomcat fan wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:34 pm The freshman throws with touch and has great footwork. Tired of hearing well he did great against the jv. I don't care how old you are when you're hitting people in stride on a 40 yrd pass. I'd like to see that from current qb instead of forcing ball into double and triple coverage
I'm guessing that the coaching staff at Trimble are seeing things differently than you do. If they thought that the freshman gave them a better chance to win, then he would be the starter. It is simple, Kittle is the starter. Get over, move on and enjoy the season.
There you go getting all defensive again over an opinion that involved the freshmen. Beginning to think you must be a relatiive of the other qb. And I will enjoy the season, talent everywhere on the field

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman2011 »

Shamrocks 5263 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:05 pm
I said the same thing about the freshman QB at Trimble he can play now.Some on here think he should sit on the bench for the next 2 seasons.IMO that’s a waist.
Big waste. I agree.

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman2011 »

Dude all you have said on this thread was how good Kittle is and how bad Brooks and lackey are. Brooks and lackey are great ball players and The freshman is by far better QB. He will be starting by the end of year. Kittle will be at WR.

Broad Street
Riding the Bench

Post by Broad Street »

Bighitsinc wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:46 am
JustusLeague wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:14 am
Broad Street wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:46 pm "How long will Trimble even be a school?" Been hearing that same tired garbage for about 15 years now, and guess what?....We're still here. No matter how badly you may want us to go away.
That’s the truth. Be the Miller Tomcats
I was told after the Miller and Glouster consolidation they would be known as
The Hemlock House Cats. Is this fact or just rumor?
That's not true. They would be known as the Burr Oak Buckthumpers.

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

tomcat fan wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:16 am
There you go getting all defensive again over an opinion that involved the freshmen. Beginning to think you must be a relatiive of the other qb. And I will enjoy the season, talent everywhere on the field
I am speaking facts! I know Kittle has put in more work and is the better QB.

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

Snowman2011 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm
Dude all you have said on this thread was how good Kittle is and how bad Brooks and lackey are. Brooks and lackey are great ball players and The freshman is by far better QB. He will be starting by the end of year. Kittle will be at WR.
I have never said that Brooks and Lackey are bad. I have said that Kittle is the better QB. You may be right about him being WR by the end of season because he is also by far the best WR that Trimble has. I said it on an earlier post, Kittle can play any position on the field. Another fact!

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman2011 »

The Warrior wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:37 pm
Snowman2011 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm

I have never said that Brooks and Lackey are bad. I have said that Kittle is the better QB. You may be right about him being WR by the end of season because he is also by far the best WR that Trimble has. I said it on an earlier post, Kittle can play any position on the field. Another fact!
You must be around these boys a lot to know all of this. Get rid of dads coaching in trimble would be a different team imo.

You are right though, Trimble has been busting it this year from what I hear.

1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

Everyone on here from Trimble says stop Wilburn and Trimble will win the game!! That is an excellent plan folks imo!! The only thing I have to say about your plan is “GOOD LUCK WITH THAT”

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:57 pm Everyone on here from Trimble says stop Wilburn and Trimble will win the game!! That is an excellent plan folks imo!! The only thing I have to say about your plan is “GOOD LUCK WITH THAT”
You seeing something nobody else is? Phillips undersized, Seel slightly less than a dual threat throwing and running... #6? <—HUGE question mark.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

I'll take the Cats by 2 scores

Its all in the hips
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

And you fellers sure have made this thread interesting

Its all in the hips