Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Re: NY vs. Trimble 2018

Post by Trump2020 »

The Cats are going to be a load to handle. Can’t wait for this one. Both teams are well coached and loaded with talent. It will be a great Saturday night football atmosphere. This ticket will be worth every penny in the end.

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

that remains to be seen long way to week 10

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Trump2020 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:35 pm The Cats are going to be a load to handle. Can’t wait for this one. Both teams are well coached and loaded with talent. It will be a great Saturday night football atmosphere. This ticket will be worth every penny in the end.
I agree!
Should be a good ole good one.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

93Bulldog wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:30 pm I hope you're right O & B and NY makes another run at the region.
But week 1 is gonna be a battle, you come out on the wrong end and the Bucks could very well only be the 3rd best team in their own county.
It's always one week at a time in Buckeye country

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I didn't say anything about past week one
I simply stated if NY were to lose the opener they could very well only be the 3rd best team in their own county.

Could someone please post some names of possible players/positions??? I remember a time when you could actually obtain decent information from preps. Who is gonna be the NY QB? WR? Linebackers???

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

93Bulldog wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:21 am I didn't say anything about past week one
I simply stated if NY were to lose the opener they could very well only be the 3rd best team in their own county.

Could someone please post some names of possible players/positions??? I remember a time when you could actually obtain decent information from preps. Who is gonna be the NY QB? WR? Linebackers???
I'll get you set info this this week. Few spots still battling so it wouldn't be fair to just start naming starters when kids are still working to earn a job lol
QB Mikey Seel
TB Keegan
FB Brady Jones/Coltan Snyder
WR Bryce Richards
Once they get through the second scrimmage Friday I think I can say with confidence who the other starters are for sure.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

What was the big tackle name? Good football player. No. 77 I think he was? Only a Jr last year.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

#70 Mccollough?

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

93 bulldog come to the games and get your own information and it wont be hear say and who is the other best team in the county

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

fireball wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 am 93 bulldog come to the games and get your own information and it wont be hear say and who is the other best team in the county
I do
Be at Athens next Fri to watch Athens vs Trimble

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

fireball wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 am 93 bulldog come to the games and get your own information and it wont be hear say and who is the other best team in the county
Aweful testy here lately fireball. Eat a Snickers and chill out

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

tomcat fan wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:28 am #70 Mccollough?
McCollister. he's a big , strong kid. Tore offensive and defensive lines apart last year. This should be a huge year for him. Pretty good wrestler too! He got a scholarship offer to play at Lake Erie College next year. I'm sure there are more to come.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Thank you OSU
That is him.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

93Bulldog wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:05 pm Thank you OSU
That is him.
Donavon is the nicest kid you will ever meet until the ball is kicked off. Then he becomes the meanest SOB you've ever met.
He works his tail off.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Gocats1234
Waterboy

Post by Gocats1234 »

For all the snack talking our players did we had a terrible performance tonight! If you talk smack you better play like you know how! I'm scared for week 1. #tomcatpride #holdthechain go cats!

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:06 am
93Bulldog wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:21 am I didn't say anything about past week one

I'll get you set info this this week. Few spots still battling so it wouldn't be fair to just start naming starters when kids are still working to earn a job lol
QB Mikey Seel
TB Keegan
WR Bryce Richards
Once they get through the second scrimmage Friday I think I can say with confidence who the other starters are for sure.
Interesting you say Wilburn at TB, considering in 30 plays at Oak Hill he took 0 snaps at TB. Either WR or Wildcat QB

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

SportsFan101 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:28 am

QB Mikey Seel
TB Keegan
WR Bryce Richards
Interesting you say Wilburn at TB, considering in 30 plays at Oak Hill he took 0 snaps at TB. Either WR or Wildcat QB
LOL you think they want to get him banged up before the season starts?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shamrocks 5263
Waterboy

Post by Shamrocks 5263 »

Watched the Trimble scrimmage against Chesapeake. I can say the freshman QB looks better than the starter right now. I know it was against the 2nd team but his mechanics is far better, throws the ball effortlessly and has touch to drop it right in. Just my opinion. Plus wasn’t pleased to see Gary Brooks get 1 pass thrown his way

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

OSU22 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:43 am
QB Mikey Seel
TB Keegan
WR Bryce Richards
LOL you think they want to get him banged up before the season starts?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
What’s the difference in taking 5 snaps as wildcat QB and playing TB? Rusty just doesn’t want to show #3 as a running back, but we all know that’s where most of his snaps will be.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

QB Mikey Seel
TB Keegan
WR Bryce Richards
We know what Keegan can do. He doesn't need to take any snaps at TB. He didn't take many snaps at TB last year either. He will probably get 4 or 5 carries tomorrow against New Lex.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”