State Semi Finals Kirtland 44 Nelsonville-York 0

cbolt
SEOP

Re: State Semi Finals Kirtland 44 Nelsonville-York 0

Post by cbolt »

NY96 did they do all the games that year from 1981? Is there anyway to obtain a copy? I wish Nelsonville TV cable was the only option in my area. I got Spectrum and it is nice to see these games but some of the other crap we have to put up with makes it not so nice. :(

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

cbolt wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:21 pm NY96 did they do all the games that year from 1981? Is there anyway to obtain a copy? I wish Nelsonville TV cable was the only option in my area. I got Spectrum and it is nice to see these games but some of the other crap we have to put up with makes it not so nice. :(
Stop down to Movies 10 and talk to Joe. I'm sure he won't mind getting you copies of the games you want. The quality is pretty rough on a couple but they are still watchable.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Thanks O&B I'll try that. Where do they keep their collection stashed at ? Is it all down there at the Movie place or back at the TV office? I'll let you know how it turns out.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:36 pm Thanks O&B I'll try that. Where do they keep their collection stashed at ? Is it all down there at the Movie place or back at the TV office? I'll let you know how it turns out.
Bet BM has some of his games from back then at his house transferred to dvd's by now. I could ask MJ to ask him if he would copy some of them for ya. I bet he would be happy to. She see's and talks to him and his wife all the time at the Moose.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

You know which one I want. ;) :( :oops:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:49 am You know which one I want. ;) :( :oops:
Yep. I know exactly which one. :lol: Your Sophomore year. :lol: :lol: :lol: Get in there C-BOLT! You are our only chance. :lol: :lol: :lol: Oaky wrapped you up like a big angry bear. :shock: :lol: :lol:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

cbolt wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:21 pm NY96 did they do all the games that year from 1981? Is there anyway to obtain a copy? I wish Nelsonville TV cable was the only option in my area. I got Spectrum and it is nice to see these games but some of the other crap we have to put up with makes it not so nice. :(
1981 was before my time, so I'm not sure if they recorded all of them or not. I do know that they have copies of all the 81 playoff games because they show them all from time to time on Channel 15 - the games against Coal Grove (14-12), Wheelersburg (14-0) and Otsego (34-16). I have seen these games so many times on TV in my lifetime that I know what is about to happen before it happens on the screen! In the state championship game, NY's defense limited Otsego to 70 yards passing and 46 yards rushing. NY was piling up 293 yards. It was 34-0 before Otsego scored their 16 points toward the end of the game. Before my time, but permanently embedded in my brain from watching so much! :)

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

NYBuckeye96 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:25 am
1981 was before my time, so I'm not sure if they recorded all of them or not. I do know that they have copies of all the 81 playoff games because they show them all from time to time on Channel 15 - the games against Coal Grove (14-12), Wheelersburg (14-0) and Otsego (34-16). I have seen these games so many times on TV in my lifetime that I know what is about to happen before it happens on the screen! In the state championship game, NY's defense limited Otsego to 70 yards passing and 46 yards rushing. NY was piling up 293 yards. It was 34-0 before Otsego scored their 16 points toward the end of the game. Before my time, but permanently embedded in my brain from watching so much! :)

OMG Just like yesterday, I was at all games! :mrgreen:

PerfectionInPurple
Riding the Bench

Post by PerfectionInPurple »

Duck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 pm MAN WHAT A LETDOWN. I JUST WISH RUSTYDIDNT PICK THIS GAME TO LET ONE OF HISS ASSISTANTS START CALLING THE OFFENSE. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER DECISION HEADING INTO NEXT YEAR IF RUSTY WERE TO DECIDE TO STAY. HEARING HIS PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING.

IF RUSTY CALLED THE PLAYS VS KIRKLAND WE WOULD HAVE A TITLE IN HAND. ITS TOO BAD HE PICKED THIS GAME TO TRY TO NOT BE LIKE PHIL.
I hear Logan has him on their radar.

LOVE LIKE A CHAMP!
Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Duck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 pm MAN WHAT A LETDOWN. I JUST WISH RUSTYDIDNT PICK THIS GAME TO LET ONE OF HISS ASSISTANTS START CALLING THE OFFENSE. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER DECISION HEADING INTO NEXT YEAR IF RUSTY WERE TO DECIDE TO STAY. HEARING HIS PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING.

IF RUSTY CALLED THE PLAYS VS KIRKLAND WE WOULD HAVE A TITLE IN HAND. ITS TOO BAD HE PICKED THIS GAME TO TRY TO NOT BE LIKE PHIL.
Word on the street is NY didn't eat their Wheaties before the game. :lol:

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

PerfectionInPurple wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:55 pm

I hear Logan has him on their radar.
Does this mean Logan will be installing the Wheaties defense next season? :lol:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Logan lost its lucrative TV contract deal when the SEOAL folded, so they can't afford Rusty! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

moonshine wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:32 am

Oaky was the best linebacker for NY/or any other team/in the area/ linebackers I've ever seen play in these parts, and never seen another with is ability yet to this day! He was one of a kind. He was a very big/huge part of NY's success in winning the State title in 1981.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:01 am
moonshine wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:32 am

Oaky aka B-mays was the best linebacker for NY/or any other team/in the area I've ever seen play in these parts, and never seen another with is ability yet to this day! He was one of a kind. He was a very big/huge part of NY's success in winning the State title in 1981. He was big/smart/fast and could lay the wood in a hurry.

Return to “Football”