2017 Playoffs Tri-Valley 19 Bishop Hartley 9

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Re: Tri-Valley vs. Bishop Hartley

Post by LucasDavenport »

I see you changed your post from Division to Region so....

Hartley is the favorite in the Region.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Madmax wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:10 am
LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:24 am Agree with Jolly Pirate.

Trotwood will defeat Hartley down the road.

Pickerington Central is 11-1 and getting ready for their rematch with Pickerington North in the Regional Finals.

Trotwood is their only loss.

Also Hartley is 11-1. Their loss was to D3 Toledo CC. So I don't understand how anyone could say Hartley is the Favorite to win State. Toledo CC is still alive as well.

I would favor Hartley in this game but not Running Clock style or fashion. Tri Valley is more than capable of playing with Hartley.
Thinking that this thread is about Tri-Valley not Trotwood. Trying to compare a week one game with a possible week 14 game is ridiculous. Hartley was beating TCC for the majority of that game with a sophomore QB. Hartley has steam rolled ever since to include beating Desales which supposedly was loaded with D1 recruits. The non diverse Tri-Valley will of course give it that old college try but the end result will be the same as all the other Region teams that stepped up to the Hawks. Wishing that this will not be true after that stunning upset of farm team Bellevue does not change the outcome of this one. Just comparing schedules screams to the level of teams that Tri-Valley has played so far. Tr-Valley should be thankful that Independence jumped Hartley in week 10 in the Harbins otherwise they would have taken a first round exit just like the Quakers did. TV should take their beating like a man and be happy with making it this far. Sure this accomplishment warrants a parade down main street for this community.
Did you not read his post just above yours?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 am I see you changed your post from Division to Region so....

I’m glad I quoted when I did. Lol. Nothing like trying to change your tune when your proved wrong. 😂

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

Post by Soccerfan1 »

Bishop Hartley wins running away 55-8... a late TD by TV stops the shutout late in the 4th.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Jolly Pirate:

I enjoyed the "this is not a Trotwood thread....."

Well, I'm not the one who said Hartley would not be contested in the Division.

Oh wait---- I will change that to Region and then admonish you.....

I understand why people quote others now.

I certainly hope Tri-Valley makes this is a good one!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:48 pm Jolly Pirate:

😂 😂 🤣 🤣

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:55 am
LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 am I see you changed your post from Division to Region so....

I’m glad I quoted when I did. Lol. Nothing like trying to change your tune when your proved wrong. 😂
Nothing proven here other than this thread is discussing Region not Division. What is proven is that Triv-Valley is headed for a beat down of epic portions in a Regional final game which is a shame as at this level of the playoffs the game should really be competitive. Having to wait until week 14 to see real football is very disappointing.

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:57 pm
LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:48 pm Jolly Pirate:

😂 😂 🤣 🤣
Sorry to say not this week! But TV should be grateful that they made it this far and have the opportunity to get on the field with the B2B State Champions and several all District players that will see the next level of play. Something to tell the grand kids about for sure. At least the fans can get out of the cold early for that drive home.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Madmax. The Stugotz is strong in you.

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

Madmax wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Nothing proven here other than this thread is discussing Region not Division. What is proven is that Triv-Valley is headed for a beat down of epic portions in a Regional final game which is a shame as at this level of the playoffs the games should really be competitive as opposed to one blowout after another.Like I said before if DeSales had not wet the bed, Region 11 would have been more contested this year. Having to wait until week 14 to see real football is very disappointing.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

B2B in the awful D4. Steubenville's defense was weak as Obama's immigration policy

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Nothing proven here other than this thread is discussing Region not Division. What is proven is that Triv-Valley is headed for a beat down of epic portions in a Regional final game which is a shame as at this level of the playoffs the game should really be competitive. Having to wait until week 14 to see real football is very disappointing.
You are the one who said Division. Not me. 😂. Don’t come at me because you’re an idiot.

For the game. I’m still taking Hartley. They are the class of the region by far.

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:46 pm B2B in the awful D4. Steubenville's defense was weak as Obama's immigration policy
Right. TV would not have the nards to step on the field with Big Red.

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:54 pm

You are the one who said Division. Not me. 😂. Don’t come at me because you’re an idiot.

For the game. I’m still taking Hartley. They are the class of the region by far.
The only idiot I see is your father for not using birth control.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Madmax wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:59 pm

You must have missed sex ed. My mother would have had to use the birth control. My dad would have had to strap up. I bet your parents keep asking themselves if it’s too late for an abortion.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Region 9
Canfield better than Hartley
Akron ST. V. ST M better than Hartley
I know Hartley is one of the best voucher schools teams in the state.
Region 10
Toledo Central Catholic better than Hartley
Region 12
Trotwood much better than Hartley

IMO
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:08 pm Region 9
Canfield better than Hartley
Region 10
Toledo Central Catholic better than Hartley
Region 12
Trotwood much better than Hartley

IMO
IMO you really no nothing about Hartley so you opinion is like toilet paper, flush-able. No one without a tractor has ever even heard of Canfield.

Madmax
Waterboy

Post by Madmax »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 pm

You must have missed sex ed. My mother would have had to use the birth control. My dad would have had to strap up. I bet your parents keep asking themselves if it’s too late for an abortion.
Your tri-vally public school education is showing. Apparently they do not teach you what birth control is in Dresden.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Madmax wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:17 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Your tri-vally public school education is showing. Apparently they do not teach you what birth control is in Dresden.
You are an idiot. No where near Dresden. 👏👏🙌🏼🙌🏼

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Canfield has been solid for a while and they have had success in the playoff a lot of the times.

Maybe it is only you who have not heard of them.

Harley is a great voucher school football power.

Return to “Football”