2017 Waterford Wildcats

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Re: 2017 Waterford Wildcats

Post by ArmChairQB »

hsfootballfan77 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:34 am
bbtrucking.inc wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:13 am
hsfootballfan77 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:19 pm My guess is that the 2017 record will be 6-4
Good Guess But we are 9-1 and ranked 2 in our region. Thanks for the encouragement though!!!
Ranked #2 and got beaten by a team ranked #7. I know its awesome to be on top for the 1st time in like 50 years or so... this is your 2nd season where you made it to the playoffs..which is great.. congratulations.. not taking anything away from what the boys did... What I'm trying to say is that 70%+ of you Waterford fans talk crap like you guys have always been better & you guys always having the upper hand in whatever situation they are discussing and how the other team sucks. (Ex: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65377) When you go to the playoffs 5 times in 10 years and consistently have a winning season (ex: 7 out of 10 years) then yes.... talk all the crap you want... yes you guys are good but not that good...the bottom line is this...you guys, the #2 seed, got beaten by the #7 on your own field.

Great Job Sciotoville East Tartans taking the 1st round win on the road

Congrats Waterford on a great season!
Waterfords no Trimble!

hsfootballfan77
Waterboy

Post by hsfootballfan77 »

ArmChairQB wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:54 am

Good Guess But we are 9-1 and ranked 2 in our region. Thanks for the encouragement though!!!
Ranked #2 and got beaten by a team ranked #7. I know its awesome to be on top for the 1st time in like 50 years or so... this is your 2nd season where you made it to the playoffs..which is great.. congratulations.. not taking anything away from what the boys did... What I'm trying to say is that 70%+ of you Waterford fans talk crap like you guys have always been better & you guys always having the upper hand in whatever situation they are discussing and how the other team sucks. (Ex: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65377) When you go to the playoffs 5 times in 10 years and consistently have a winning season (ex: 7 out of 10 years) then yes.... talk all the crap you want... yes you guys are good but not that good...the bottom line is this...you guys, the #2 seed, got beaten by the #7 on your own field.

Waterfords no Trimble!
Not even close to Trimble.... I would say this will be Waterfords last playoff appearance for the foreseeable future... The Waterford fans do post/talk crap like they are in the same league as Trimble. How many total playoff appearances does Waterford have? How many regional championships has Waterford won? When they start collecting wins & championships yes they can talk all the smack they want....but them posting the tings they post just makes them look really idiotic.

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Congrats to Waterford on a fine season.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

They had a couple good years where they knock off a Trimble squad that has went 8-2 the last 2 years and those are down years for the Tomcats. Next year its back to playing for 2nd place in TVC. Tomcats will have a strangle hold on the league for the next 4 years

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

hsfootballfan77 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:10 pm

Waterfords no Trimble!
When they start collecting wins & championships yes they can talk all the smack they want....but them posting the tings they post just makes them look really idiotic.
Like winning 48 straight league games and 4 straight league championships over two years in the major boys sports? Remember when that happened before?

I guess, I’d just like to have you point out some examples of anyone stating or implying that being good “now” means that they’ve always been great? Or maybe just say that two people on this message board posted arrogant comments and those two people look silly - or do you have daily interactions somewhere else with a bunch of Waterford fans?

hsfootballfan77
Waterboy

Post by hsfootballfan77 »

enigmaax wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:32 pm
Waterfords no Trimble!
When they start collecting wins & championships yes they can talk all the smack they want....but them posting the tings they post just makes them look really idiotic.
Like winning 48 straight league games and 4 straight league championships over two years in the major boys sports? Remember when that happened before?

I guess, I’d just like to have you point out some examples of anyone staying or implying that being good “now” means that they’ve always been great?
Its not rocket science sir...read past posts from 70% of Waterford fans.. This one here for some reason struck a nerve:

Seabee_0586 wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:51 pm
And it will be a long bus ride back to sciotoville after getting your teeth kicked in

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65377

I'm not saying all Waterford fans are rude pompous as*holes just the 70% or so are from what they have said or implied about the opposing team.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

That guy is from Sciotoville - see the other thread. The other guy posting stuff about East not being physical enough is from Fort Frye, Waterford’s rival. There are pretty much like 3 people from Waterford on this board.

Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

Waterfords no Trimble!
Not even close to Trimble.... I would say this will be Waterfords last playoff appearance for the foreseeable future... The Waterford fans do post/talk crap like they are in the same league as Trimble. How many total playoff appearances does Waterford have? How many regional championships has Waterford won? When they start collecting wins & championships yes they can talk all the smack they want....but them posting the tings they post just makes them look really idiotic.
No room to talk even after what they did last year in the whole TVC all around and could do this year that trimble has never done?

Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

Like cmon man they’ve truly dominated almost EVERY SINGLE sport in the TVC in the last 2 years like NO school has ever done, boys and girls, they’ve got room to talk, these kids have no control what happened 5-10 years ago In Waterford history, when it came their time they dominated

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

The difference between Waterford and Trimble is Trimble has sustainability. If you remember correctly Trimble won like close to 30 straight league games from 2012-15. This year is a rebuilding year with several sophomores playing, yet here they are, advancing to week 12 once again

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

54 and 10 ,3 league titles,2 region titles 2 final 4's and 1 state final last 5 years and still playing.Yes I think we can talk a little..Also the basketball team was in the regionals back to back during the same time frame but you guys have to add the girls program in to the mix trying to compare your success to Trimble.Let's face it,Waterford has a good girls program every year .The boys have had a good 2 year run but its over.We just reload sorry its just the facts.

:roll: cats :roll:
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Come on show some class. Waterford literally beat Trimble 3 times in a row. Go worry about Danville.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

tomcat fan wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:14 pm The difference between Waterford and Trimble is Trimble has sustainability. If you remember correctly Trimble won like close to 30 straight league games from 2012-15. This year is a rebuilding year with several sophomores playing, yet here they are, advancing to week 12 once again
Again, I don’t know anyone who has ever said that Trimble isn’t the dominant football program of the TVC this decade, maybe this century. So like, who are you arguing with?

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Over the years, I've met several good people from Glouster. I would like to like Trimble, but you make it so difficult.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

The feeling is mutrule.But I guess you don't here the trash talk on side lines in the stands.Even in golf, now that's going in a little over board when you start trash talking in golf .the golf trashing has been going on for years.Now you want to have a good rival llike Trimble and NY,build your program to reload every year not to relief on 1 good class and be good sports win or lose.Trimble and NY hate each other during rival week but they respect each other and after week 1 they will go have a beer.That's what its all about.So don't tell me to show class or respect someone that does not show the same.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Win with pride lose with pride even it hurts to swallow it.And act like you have won before.That's all I am trying to say

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

You Trimble fans that are just talking smack this reminds me of Browns and Bengals fans that talk trash when Steelers lose. Like Portsmouth East gets bragging rights not Trimble. Why do people think Waterford will just fall off the map? Stevens is a Sophmore and Bellville is a JR they will still be very good next season. Also the younger teams at Waterford have been good as well.

Billybob55
JV Team

Post by Billybob55 »

This thread is probably one of the most immature threads I've ever seen. How can you come on here and start tearing apart a team that's beat you 3 times in the past 2 years? Looks like my thoughts on Trimble are correct

Billybob55
JV Team

Post by Billybob55 »

Waterfords no Trimble!
Waterford boys haven't lost a conference game in any sport for the past 2 years. Get a grip and delete your account please

Billybob55
JV Team

Post by Billybob55 »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:49 am You Trimble fans that are just talking smack this reminds me of Browns and Bengals fans that talk trash when Steelers lose. Like Portsmouth East gets bragging rights not Trimble. Why do people think Waterford will just fall off the map? Stevens is a Sophmore and Bellville is a JR they will still be very good next season. Also the younger teams at Waterford have been good as well.
That's Trimble's go to

Return to “Football”