Chillicothe(31) @ (17)Jackson FAC Championship Game 10/27/2017

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Re: WK 10: Chillicothe (7-2) @ Jackson (8-1) FAC Championship Game

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Dandy Don wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:00 am Chillicothe definitely the favorite here, but at Jackson so down a score or two when you get off the bus. Chilli fans you will be able to drive from Chillicothe to Jackson in 25 minutes and it will take you that same amount of time to get in the north entrance off the main drag by the Middle School. Jackson concocted this glorious idea to funnel 1000 cars into 2 people taking $2 parking money and they don't move, just stand there waiting on you. Every car drives to them pays, make change, drive on. Instead of putting a couple more people on and walking down the looooooong line of cars and proactively collecting the money so you can pass "GO" or the "checkpoint", every car starts and stops and starts and stops. Most ridiculous contraption ever created, lost 30 minutes of my life there in Week 1 and still bitter. Moral of the story and Chinese proverb says if you wanna take money from customers at least be smart and don't make them wait forever to pay you for it.

Rowdy's would be your quick spot to grab a bite pre-game, right there at the exit 32/93. Get the big-ass potato with pulled pork on it loaded up and tell 'em DD sent you. I go down to the county seat at least 3 times a month to feast on some very good BBQ and an ice-cold beverage.

2-3 TD spread here probably in favor of the Cavs.
Sounds like Rowdys is the winner for our pre game meal!!!
I have heard about the parking and lines woah now from a few people. Excited to check out this facility! I think Chillicothe has a top notch facility now that may be a little overlooked because its so new. When complete with the new grade 3-6 building and abundance of parking it will be another top notch facility around. I think Jackson holds more than Chillicothe if i am correct though.

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

I think I'm going to make the drive down 35 with kids in tow. Is the visitors side at Jackson kid safe? Concessions on both sides of the field? Will a 11 and 9 year old be ok wandering around on their own a little bit?

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

24sevenfootball wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:15 am
Ohio1234 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:19 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 pm
So racism only exist if you're black?? You my friend are a prime example of the problems today in America. This has no business on here.. have a nice day.
Did I say that? I'm black so I am speaking from the black perspective I doubt any white peoples are being called the N word and monkey on the football field . No the problem with America today is people under playing the experiences of others based on your own experiences in this country! As someone who has a bachelors in History and masters degrees in sociology and Economics I could break down for you the racial dynamics in America but this is s football forum. I will say that unequivocally black and brown people face way more racism than any other subset of people in this country.

"White Peoples"? What the hell white peoples???? Isnt people already plural??
Actually it is still perfectly correct English to use peoples or persons when referring to multiple people across ethnic backgrounds nice try though lol 😂

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

GoIrish wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:31 am I think I'm going to make the drive down 35 with kids in tow. Is the visitors side at Jackson kid safe? Concessions on both sides of the field? Will a 11 and 9 year old be ok wandering around on their own a little bit?
Very safe. Visitor side holds as many as any visitor side I’ve ever seen. Excellent concessions on both sides. If not eating in town go past the Jackson rt 93 exit and continue on Rt 32 to Mathew Rd, turn right and then turn right again onto Rt 139....much quicker route to get into stadium with no town traffic and much smaller traffic line up The Hill to stadium.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:23 am
Dandy Don wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:00 am Chillicothe definitely the favorite here, but at Jackson so down a score or two when you get off the bus. Chilli fans you will be able to drive from Chillicothe to Jackson in 25 minutes and it will take you that same amount of time to get in the north entrance off the main drag by the Middle School. Jackson concocted this glorious idea to funnel 1000 cars into 2 people taking $2 parking money and they don't move, just stand there waiting on you. Every car drives to them pays, make change, drive on. Instead of putting a couple more people on and walking down the looooooong line of cars and proactively collecting the money so you can pass "GO" or the "checkpoint", every car starts and stops and starts and stops. Most ridiculous contraption ever created, lost 30 minutes of my life there in Week 1 and still bitter. Moral of the story and Chinese proverb says if you wanna take money from customers at least be smart and don't make them wait forever to pay you for it.

Rowdy's would be your quick spot to grab a bite pre-game, right there at the exit 32/93. Get the big-ass potato with pulled pork on it loaded up and tell 'em DD sent you. I go down to the county seat at least 3 times a month to feast on some very good BBQ and an ice-cold beverage.

2-3 TD spread here probably in favor of the Cavs.
Sounds like Rowdys is the winner for our pre game meal!!!
I have heard about the parking and lines woah now from a few people. Excited to check out this facility! I think Chillicothe has a top notch facility now that may be a little overlooked because its so new. When complete with the new grade 3-6 building and abundance of parking it will be another top notch facility around. I think Jackson holds more than Chillicothe if i am correct though.
Get the wings!

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

GoIrish wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:31 am I think I'm going to make the drive down 35 with kids in tow. Is the visitors side at Jackson kid safe? Concessions on both sides of the field? Will a 11 and 9 year old be ok wandering around on their own a little bit?
Both restrooms and concessions are available on the visitors' side. The whole stadium is a great facility all around. Your kids will be safe.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:36 am
Very safe. Visitor side holds as many as any visitor side I’ve ever seen. Excellent concessions on both sides. If not eating in town go past the Jackson rt 93 exit and continue on Rt 32 to Mathew Rd, turn right and then turn right again onto Rt 139....much quicker route to get into stadium with no town traffic and much smaller traffic line up The Hill to stadium.
This is the route I took and parked maybe 50 ft from the gate. Let the suckers come in the front entrance from Huron St.

BullTank
Riding the Bench

Post by BullTank »

loganlocos wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:17 am Jackson has the right coaching staff to figure out how to contain Maughmer.

I think the Ironmen will do that by controlling the clock and playing aggressive, disciplined, defense.

Good luck to the Ironmen - bring home that first FAC title!
I don't think you can contain the Chilli QB... only hope to minimize his big play ability!

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Gonna say chillicothe in a close one.

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

So other then the QB wanting to run around, what type of offense is Chillicothe running??

SEOALLivesMatter
Waterboy

Post by SEOALLivesMatter »

Chilli, an early cut-n-runner. Hope they lose.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

SEOALLivesMatter wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:38 pm Chilli, an early cut-n-runner. Hope they lose.
What does that mean?

SEOALLivesMatter
Waterboy

Post by SEOALLivesMatter »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:14 pm
SEOALLivesMatter wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:38 pm Chilli, an early cut-n-runner. Hope they lose.
What does that mean?
I'm pulling for Jackson.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Alumni stadium is the crown jewel when it comes to high school football.
Seating
Parking
Turf
Scoreboard

A great place to watch a football game . Chillicothe is also first a class facility. This will be a great rivalry for years to come

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Poo Bear wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:23 pm Alumni stadium is the crown jewel when it comes to high school football.
Seating
Parking
Turf
Scoreboard

A great place to watch a football game . Chillicothe is also first a class facility. This will be a great rivalry for years to come
Wrong thread. Lol. Who do you predict wins this game ?

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

Good luck Jackson!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:23 pm Alumni stadium is the crown jewel when it comes to high school football.
Seating
Parking
Turf
Scoreboard

Wrong thread. Lol. Who do you predict wins this game ?
A bitter fan was on here crying about alumni stadium..ok back to the game . I think Chillicothe is a 10 point favorite and Jackson wins by 7

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

I think Jackson takes this one. Should be a good one to watch.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Chillicothe likes to remind everyone that they have lost to two good teams , that's true but Jackson lost a pretty darn good team too. So Jackson has seen speed all over the field as well.

BlueDevilfan87
Waterboy

Post by BlueDevilfan87 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:33 am
24sevenfootball wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:15 am
Ohio1234 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Did I say that? I'm black so I am speaking from the black perspective I doubt any white peoples are being called the N word and monkey on the football field . No the problem with America today is people under playing the experiences of others based on your own experiences in this country! As someone who has a bachelors in History and masters degrees in sociology and Economics I could break down for you the racial dynamics in America but this is s football forum. I will say that unequivocally black and brown people face way more racism than any other subset of people in this country.

"White Peoples"? What the hell white peoples???? Isnt people already plural??
Actually it is still perfectly correct English to use peoples or persons when referring to multiple people across ethnic backgrounds nice try though lol 😂

in some cases it is correct to use, "peoples", but you are not using it correctly. You would use use peoples when referring to several ethnic backgrounds.....such as, "there are many different peoples of the world" or "There are 2 different peoples in Ohio", Just saying white peoples would be incorrect because as stated it is plural.

Return to “Football”