WK10 Logan @ Warren

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: WK10 Logan @ Warren

Post by Raider6309 »

Logan is economics. Logan lost a lot of employment. Now Logan is a poor rural school like Vinton, Warren, and Morgan. Those schools struggle at football. Dale knew when to jump off the ship

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

But Logan should win. Warren is awful

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:59 pm Logan is economics. Logan lost a lot of employment. Now Logan is a poor rural school like Vinton, Warren, and Morgan. Those schools struggle at football. Dale knew when to jump off the ship
Tall tale butt talk again. You've lost your freakin mind Raider. And let me get the record straight for everyone. Dale retired because he was ready, not because he could see almost a decade into the future. Grow a brain Raider or at least quit making stuff up on Logan threads. Logan is far from a "poor rural school". Also a joke in other threads where you say Athens paid for our new school. Hocking county property taxes is fitting most of the bill.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan has too big of numbers for soccer to hurt the football program.
Logan lost a lot of employment long time ago. And we won titles after they left.
Athens may have lost more employment than Logan. I don't know much about Athens because I would rather shop here or Lancaster, but I do know of three major factories that left Athens and that was a lot of employment. Everyone know OU is what keeps Athens from becoming a hole in the wall. It has went down hill a lot after 33 has been changed. The Walmart area is about 90% low wage jobs.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I don’t even want to argue. The stats show Logan lost a lot of jobs and income

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:34 pm I don’t even want to argue. The stats show Logan lost a lot of jobs and income
I wouldn't want to argue either with your false news :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

[quote=TRENCHFOOT And let me get the record straight for everyone. Dale retired because he was ready, not because he could see almost a decade into the future. [quote

Maybe not a decade but he could easy see the next three years (2010,2011.2012) and those were pretty bad years in case you forgot. Not saying that was the only reason but a lot of coaches want to go out while on top. I heard from a very good source and you know who I am talking about trench, who talked to Amyx around the time his son graduated, he was thinking of leaving that year, but he saw the 2009 and classes before them coming up, saw how they were dominating teams on the lower level that he couldn't resist seeing how far he could go with them. Plus if he stuck around for them it would make it an even 20 years to retire. BTW I am not buying the "poor rural school theory" I am sure there are other poor districts around Ohio who do pretty well for themselves. Glouster is no Hollywood and they seem to do pretty well at football.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:04 pm [quote=TRENCHFOOT And let me get the record straight for everyone. Dale retired because he was ready, not because he could see almost a decade into the future. [quote

Maybe not a decade but he could easy see the next three years (2010,2011.2012) and those were pretty bad years in case you forgot. Not saying that was the only reason but a lot of coaches want to go out while on top. I heard from a very good source and you know who I am talking about trench, who talked to Amyx around the time his son graduated, he was thinking of leaving that year, but he saw the 2009 and classes before them coming up, saw how they were dominating teams on the lower level that he couldn't resist seeing how far he could go with them. Plus if he stuck around for them it would make it an even 20 years to retire. BTW I am not buying the "poor rural school theory" I am sure there are other poor districts around Ohio who do pretty well for themselves. Glouster is no Hollywood and they seem to do pretty well at football.
Nah, he was ready to retire regardless. He even chuckled when ask that question not to long ago after being asked about that. He never looked at anything like that. Too smart to know that kids all grow differently and mature differently coming up through. No one has a crystal ball. Kids change while maturing. And he definitely didn't see into the future of Logan becoming a poor rural school for crying out loud. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wait till I see Amyx sometime. I still see him from time to time, I hope your with me the next time I see him. We will pull over on the curb and have a little chat amongst us three. :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:34 pm I don’t even want to argue. The stats show Logan lost a lot of jobs and income
Me neither with butt talk. So, lots of towns lose jobs and income. That don't mean there isn't money moving around. Bet a 3rd or 1/2 of Hocking County don't even work in this county and have jobs out of town, but they still live here paying Hocking County property taxes on they're homes and land/properties. Some just move here and build homes to be in the Hocking hills to get away from Columbus and have no kids but still pay Hocking County property taxes. Don't like to argue either Raider but look outside your bubble a little.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:28 am
cbolt wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:04 pm [quote=TRENCHFOOT And let me get the record straight for everyone. Dale retired because he was ready, not because he could see almost a decade into the future. [quote

Nah, he was ready to retire regardless. He even chuckled when ask that question not to long ago after being asked about that. He never looked at anything like that. Too smart to know that kids all grow differently and mature differently coming up through. No one has a crystal ball. Kids change while maturing. And he definitely didn't see into the future of Logan becoming a poor rural school for crying out loud. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wait till I see Amyx sometime. I still see him from time to time, I hope your with me the next time I see him. We will pull over on the curb and have a little chat amongst us three. :lol: :lol:
Well I guess Dale got really lucky then since he never took the time to look at that stuff :shock: Yes I can't wait for that little curbside chat so he can enlighten both of us. Maybe we can offer him a cool tall drink so he will tell us all he knows about how he made kids mature from being benchwarmers to all staters and how Logan survives being a poor rural district :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'm sure he will say, no way in telling how good a kid will be by the time his Varsity career rolls around. Sure there are some stars in lower grades C-bolt, but some players can bloom later than others C-bolt and Trench.

I seen him walking not too long ago. Still a big looking fella. Looks like he could still hang with the best of-um. :shock: Still has that confident looking swagger about him. 8-)

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

please post the link.

AT THE RESERVATION
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm trying to figure out if losing jobs makes a student say I'm not playing football. Does the loss of jobs mean Logan has emptied out? No. The proximity to Columbus and the rise of tourism has blunted most of the effects of decaying manufacturing. The school is still D2 last I checked. Should be some athletes in that population.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Sometimes I think there is more than one in the Raider house posting under the same name. He will post something about a team and turn right around and post something completely different.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

"I don't want to argue...."

"Because I'm always wrong."

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 am Sometimes I think there is more than one in the Raider house posting under the same name. He will post something about a team and turn right around and post something completely different.

DING DING DING DING DING

We have a winner!

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

I think your right 66

AT THE RESERVATION
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 am I'm sure he will say, no way in telling how good a kid will be by the time his Varsity career rolls around. Sure there are some stars in lower grades C-bolt, but some players can bloom later than others C-bolt and Trench.

I seen him walking not too long ago. Still a big looking fella. Looks like he could still hang with the best of-um. :shock: Still has that confident looking swagger about him. 8-)
I like getting you going. Actually I was a little late myself getting going or maybe it was bad coaching during my youth years. In eighth grade I was a backup lineman. Can u imagine skinny little ole me down in there with the hogs? I finally got on the radar next year when I tried out for QB. ;) Yes Amyx looks like he could still mix it up with the best of them. Back to topic I am taking Logan by 14 -21 points. I am all out of crow for this season already so if the players lay down and quit moonshine will have to go out and shoot me some more. :lol:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Enrollment over the years. Athens has been around 800 students for the last 30 years. Our biggest class ever was 1972. Right below 1,000

Logan’s population of poor students

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:24 pm Enrollment over the years. Athens has been around 800 students for the last 30 years. Our biggest class ever was 1972. Right below 1,000

Logan’s population of poor students

The top one is from pre presidential election for Clinton and the bottom is a few days before the election. More fake news from a member of the raider house.

Return to “Football”