Jackson(31) @ (20)Washington

BlueDevilfan87
Waterboy

Re: FAC Opening Week: (4-1) Jackson @ (2-3) Washington

Post by BlueDevilfan87 »

Poo Bear wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:23 pm
BlueDevilfan87 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:19 pm Only problem I had was the fumble call.....if the officials have to deliberate 2-3 minutes, then they didn’t know what they were doing in the first place. While this Call wasn’t the sole reason for the loss certainly it was a huge game changer.....as a WCH alum, that Call was by far the worst I’ve seen in the 2017 seaso.

Some costly calls both way. I don't have a problem with throwing a flag but don't huddle up and take 5 mins each time to discuss it. Make a call and roll. They looked very unsure of themselves . Courthouse defensive line was stout and gave Jackson fits . Both teams super banged up right now . Good game and good luck to our new conference rivals the rest of the year .
Yes, my point exactly, make the call and get it over with.

24sevenfootball
Riding the Bench

Post by 24sevenfootball »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:48 am
ironman02 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 am
Poo Bear wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Who cares man. There is haters all over. Jackson seems to come back strong each season. They have a lot of young players this season and the lower grades are very athletic. Jackson football isn't going anywhere.

Sorry, I come here to read about football. X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X and Raider would rather argue with everyone, insult other programs, or see how many pages they can fill with nonsense. That's fine though. Have at it.

I do not wanna insult other teams just jackson. Bunch of recruiting cheaters but hey whatever i'll stay iff your page for now go win for jackson county

Ohiolegend, its not hard for other players to want to come play at Jackson. No one is recruting. If you were a good player at Wellston why in your right mind would you want to stay there? Something tells me your about late 60s early 70s years of age with nothing to do other than to get on here and talk. You like to insult, then when someone gets in your a$$ you crumble like a stale cracker, and then try to smooth it over with some kind of lame compliment.

24sevenfootball
Riding the Bench

goblue1395 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:17 pm Washington looks to still be without the best player in the FAC in QB Dillon Steward. I believe he is the only FAC Football player that is actively being recruited by DI-AA and a couple MAC schools. Without him they definitely continue to struggle, but i wouldn't count them out. They have many other talented players, and if they can get the offense going it could be a back and forth game.
There are a couple players ,being recuited D1 AA at Jackson

24sevenfootball
Riding the Bench

Well recruited by some Ivy league

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Jackson(31) @ (20)Washington

Post by mattash »

Jackson(31) @ (20)Washington

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

24sevenfootball wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:59 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:48 am
ironman02 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 am

Sorry, I come here to read about football. X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X and Raider would rather argue with everyone, insult other programs, or see how many pages they can fill with nonsense. That's fine though. Have at it.

I do not wanna insult other teams just jackson. Bunch of recruiting cheaters but hey whatever i'll stay iff your page for now go win for jackson county

Ohiolegend, its not hard for other players to want to come play at Jackson. No one is recruting. If you were a good player at Wellston why in your right mind would you want to stay there? Something tells me your about late 60s early 70s years of age with nothing to do other than to get on here and talk. You like to insult, then when someone gets in your a$$ you crumble like a stale cracker, and then try to smooth it over with some kind of lame compliment.
Im 30 with a life. But do have a phone so can talk trash from anywhere lol. Jackson has recruited im not sure HALL does it but i have seen it first hand..

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

If they transfer in and not recruited in fine by that Kids have every right to do so.. But when they get knocks on a door or coaches show up to jobs ohio has rules against that!

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:30 am If they transfer in and not recruited in fine by that Kids have every right to do so.. But when they get knocks on a door or coaches show up to jobs ohio has rules against that!
We will all wait quietly while you specifically list off these examples of door knocking and work visits.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

doubleplay643 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:39 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:30 am If they transfer in and not recruited in fine by that Kids have every right to do so.. But when they get knocks on a door or coaches show up to jobs ohio has rules against that!
We will all wait quietly while you specifically list off these examples of door knocking and work visits.
Why throw em under the bus now? Do you really want me to make a call to state when this happen years ago. thats again why i said multiple times i have no idea if hall does it.. But example i had a buddy working at krogers going into his senior year and jackson coach showed up now thats not saying he was not needing some nanners but when he stops and ask the kid you ready to come to jackson and carrys that on then its wrong.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Im done thou as a poster said earlier im gonna crumble here and back out! You guys are gonna stand for your team just as i will mine! Just funny how you chest thump so bad with kids grown in other citys

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:43 am
doubleplay643 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:39 am
Why throw em under the bus now? Do you really want me to make a call to state when this happen years ago. thats again why i said multiple times i have no idea if hall does it.. But example i had a buddy working at krogers going into his senior year and jackson coach showed up now thats not saying he was not needing some nanners but when he stops and ask the kid you ready to come to jackson and carrys that on then its wrong.
Yeah exactly what I thought sounds like a rock solid example.

Nothing like the ole buddy at the store story.

Good win for the Ironman last night, game didn't have a lot of flow to it. Looks like we are banged up from 6 weeks of football, Washington had some nice players and were a little more physical than I would have expected. Next week is Trace and I think they are down this year, we need to get healed up I imagine Hillsboro and Chilly will be a handful. Be good to go into those games full strength.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Thnx for quoting me to try and stir the poop put but i stated i was done... Jackson will continue to win with free agents and a home grown boys will ride the bench thats cool thou.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:54 am Thnx for quoting me to try and stir the poop put but i stated i was done... Jackson will continue to win with free agents and a home grown boys will ride the bench thats cool thou.
You do realize that the percentage adjustment for Competitive Balance which takes into account your supposed "free agent" nonsense is almost the same for Jackson and Wellston right?

Our enrollment was adjusted by 5% and yours was adjusted by 3%. Sounds pretty close to me.

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team

Post by Ironmen#2588 »

Great win for the ironmen lastnight, very competitive team with Court House, talked to their coach, they have a lot of young talent coming back. But hats off to them for a good game. Awesome atmosphere lastnight! Even those we started out slow with the pick 6 but they stayed calm and just played jackson football. Great Game by Haller, he ran the ball very hard and just ran over people who got in his way. Also added in a awesome snag in the flats. I look for coach hall to play haller in the backfield the rest of the season after that performance. That's a good backfield with McCoy and haller. then you have graham and storms there as well. great win for the ironmen and now on to Trace!

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

Great Game, Great atmosphere last night Jackson travelled well! Lots of penalties last night both sides hurt both teams. Jackson ground game is solid and the QB has a nice arm especially hitting the receiver on that 3rd and 9 in the 1st for opening jackson td for a 71 yd strike.

Washington QB Burns played his best game yet looked very confident in the pocket at times and has a cannon for arm, did a good job of running the ball when he decided to take off and go!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:54 am Thnx for quoting me to try and stir the poop put but i stated i was done... Jackson will continue to win with free agents and a home grown boys will ride the bench thats cool thou.

You come on Jackson threads , flap your gums , then back off and say leave me alone . What Jackson players are sitting so others can play ,
If you taking about moving the lifetime and best quarterback for a new kid that would be your beloved wellston golden rockets . Nice loyalty

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:09 am

You come on Jackson threads , flap your gums , then back off and say leave me alone . What Jackson players are sitting so others can play ,
If you taking about moving the lifetime and best quarterback for a new kid that would be your beloved wellston golden rockets . Nice loyalty
Austin stayed at qb. if thats who your talking about and jaylen played rb. Even when wellston won wooo we did it once lol.

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team

Post by Ironmen#2588 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Austin stayed at qb. if thats who your talking about and jaylen played rb. Even when wellston won wooo we did it once lol.
Who cares, typical wellston fan complaining. It's not our fault that jackson has by far the best program in the county and attracts kids from wellston and oak and other area schools. We just have a very good program. More and more kids from wellston and possibly oak,(if they can keep competing like they are now) continue to transfer to jackson.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

I care. Its not transfering its recruiting

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Ironmen#2588 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:00 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Who cares, typical wellston fan complaining. It's not our fault that jackson has by far the best program in the county and attracts kids from wellston and oak and other area schools. We just have a very good program. More and more kids from wellston and possibly oak,(if they can keep competing like they are now) continue to transfer to jackson.
And i have stated on other threads or hell maybe this one im not sure. Jackson has the nicest facility around and a real good d3 program. i do not blame kids for wanting to go there and play IF they just transfer and do not have a coach knocking or calling.

Return to “Football”