Jackson(31) @ (20)Washington

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: FAC Opening Week: (4-1) Jackson @ (2-3) Washington

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:24 pm Would not be suprised if jackson steals a couple players from area teams
Does Jackson have the cap room for free agents?
Im sure they could drop a few of their own to clear up space

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
BlueDevilfan87
Waterboy

Post by BlueDevilfan87 »

doubleplay643 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:17 pm Ok Washington people where is a good place to grab some pizza or wings and an ice cold adult beverage before the game?

Also, as I recall the stadium is in a residential area, any parking recommendations?
I'm a WCH Alum, The stadium is in Gardner Park on Circle Avenue. There is a huge field next to the stadium for parking. Get there at a decent time or you'll be walking from the back part of the field and that could be a 3-5 minute walk. If the WCH crowd shows up then the field will fill up very quickly! They see a lot of fans from both the athletic and band side of things as their band is very comparable to Jackson. Visiting bleachers are a decent size stretching from probably 25 to 25 but not nearly as tall as Jacksons. So if Jackson brings a big crowd you'll need to be there fairly early to get your good seats. I'm sure seating won't be a problem.....but you may get stuck in a seat you don't want if you show up late.

As for food, Streetside 62 is a bistro that serves great food they do serve pizza and your adult beverages. There facebook link is:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Streetside6 ... e_internal

and their website is:

http://www.streetside62bistro.com/menus/

They also have a Dakotas Roadhouse Frich's, and Bob Evans. I would also recommend Horney's BBQ, it's locally owned and good and Center's Pizza but I don't believe they have a sit down area.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Do you two have to ruin every single Jackson thread? This stuff is getting old.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

ironman02 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:52 pm Do you two have to ruin every single Jackson thread? This stuff is getting old.

Who cares man. There is haters all over. Jackson seems to come back strong each season. They have a lot of young players this season and the lower grades are very athletic. Jackson football isn't going anywhere.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:00 pm
ironman02 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:52 pm Do you two have to ruin every single Jackson thread? This stuff is getting old.

Who cares man. There is haters all over. Jackson seems to come back strong each season. They have a lot of young players this season and the lower grades are very athletic. Jackson football isn't going anywhere.
True statement jackson has good players good underclass and a good transfer every now and then and bam they stay n or around top around here.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Washington CH will be looking to bounce back having lost a 3 in a row now. Jackson is always a very tough team so that makes it a tough team do it against.

Washington does have the team to do it they are a very talented group so if things start to click they could pull off the upset.

Admission wise I would goto the far side of the stadium near the tennis courts and the field house. The admission side there never has a long line as the main gate.

Places I would recommend to eat the Rusty Keg Address: 1801 Columbus Ave, Washington Ct Hs, OH 43160

Roosters Address: 120 Crossing Dr, Washington Court House, OH 43160

Pour Boys Brew House Address: 202 E Court St, Washington Court House, OH 43160

NagasakiAddress: 240 E Court St, Washington Court House, OH 43160

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Sorry, I come here to read about football. X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X and Raider would rather argue with everyone, insult other programs, or see how many pages they can fill with nonsense. That's fine though. Have at it.

IronTough2
Riding the Bench

Post by IronTough2 »

Lets go Big Red! Get back on track and go after the FAC championship. Excited for these boys to have a new league Championship to play for! Adds that extra motivation and incentive before the playoff's roll around. As always hoping for an injury free, hard fought battle!!

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Ironman rebound big.

May be a slow start, still a little disappointment hangover from last week.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

ironman02 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 am

Sorry, I come here to read about football. X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X and Raider would rather argue with everyone, insult other programs, or see how many pages they can fill with nonsense. That's fine though. Have at it.
I do not wanna insult other teams just jackson. Bunch of recruiting cheaters but hey whatever i'll stay iff your page for now go win for jackson county

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

I do have some good stuff to say about jack thou. Their a helluva program for around here. They have a helluva coach regardless of what some of your own fans may have thought after the burg game. Im not sure how he does it but can not respect some of the past coaches when i have seen WRONG first hand..

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

Jackson rolls get first fac win.

goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

Washington looks to still be without the best player in the FAC in QB Dillon Steward. I believe he is the only FAC Football player that is actively being recruited by DI-AA and a couple MAC schools. Without him they definitely continue to struggle, but i wouldn't count them out. They have many other talented players, and if they can get the offense going it could be a back and forth game.

juicebox
Riding the Bench

Post by juicebox »

Another big win here for the ironmen. Just out of their league last week.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson 31
Washington 20

No score in 2nd half until Jackson TD with 1:25 left, then Washington drove down quickly and scored with seconds left. Both teams had significant penalty troubles.

Both teams 10 penalties

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:10 pm Jackson 31
Washington 20

No score in 2nd half until Jackson TD with 1:25 left, then Washington drove down quickly and scored with seconds left. Both teams had significant penalty troubles.

Both teams 10 penalties
Good win ironmen do not need to much beef until week 1 2018 :)

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Good win ironmen

goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

This was a great game to watch! Definitely could’ve went either way as WCH was inside the 10yd line twice and came away with zero points. I feel that there were a few questionable calls against both WCH and the Ironman, and the fans sure let the officials hear it. Overall great atmosphere and great game to open up the FAC!

BlueDevilfan87
Waterboy

Post by BlueDevilfan87 »

Only problem I had was the fumble call.....if the officials have to deliberate 2-3 minutes, then they didn’t know what they were doing in the first place. While this Call wasn’t the sole reason for the loss certainly it was a huge game changer.....as a WCH alum, that Call was by far the worst I’ve seen in the 2017 seaso.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

BlueDevilfan87 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:19 pm Only problem I had was the fumble call.....if the officials have to deliberate 2-3 minutes, then they didn’t know what they were doing in the first place. While this Call wasn’t the sole reason for the loss certainly it was a huge game changer.....as a WCH alum, that Call was by far the worst I’ve seen in the 2017 seaso.

Some costly calls both way. I don't have a problem with throwing a flag but don't huddle up and take 5 mins each time to discuss it. Make a call and roll. They looked very unsure of themselves . Courthouse defensive line was stout and gave Jackson fits . Both teams super banged up right now . Good game and good luck to our new conference rivals the rest of the year .

Return to “Football”