Michigan upset

jottings
SEOPS H

Michigan upset

Post by jottings »

Penn State just upset unbeaten Michigan 43-40 in four overtimes. Great game.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Re: Michigan upset

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

:lol: Love It!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

lot of missed FG in this game

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Not really a upset ..... Good matchup IMO

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

Great game to watch

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

There just went The OSU's chance for a national title.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

This was a Jim Dandy of a game. One of the best games that most will see in a long time. I enjoyed it. I'm Proud of the Nittany Lions after all the crap they have been through. The true freshman QB Hackenberg is a good one and he will only get better as time moves on.
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Alexander Hitman wrote:Not really a upset ..... Good matchup IMO
Not really an upset? PSU just lost to Indiana. Michigan just screwed OSU!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

nybucks70-80 wrote:
Alexander Hitman wrote:Not really a upset ..... Good matchup IMO
Not really an upset? PSU just lost to Indiana. Michigan just screwed OSU!
And Indiana surprised me, they are definitely no push over this year by any means. Yes, this game is an upset in a few ways and Epic. 4OT. I agree nybucks70-80.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

just more bad football out of the big ten.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Michigan was overrated and was living on a prayer it seemed in every game they played so no surprise really if you think about it

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

I don't like Michigan but this is really going to hurt Ohio State. Ohio State needed Michigan to be undefeated when they played them in order to get more BCS points. The media treats Ohio State differently. Ohio State beats a team by 40 points and drops in the rankings. I bet the AP don't drop Clemson who squeaked by BC. Ohio State is projected to be 5th in the BCS so Michigan losing really is going to hurt the Buckeyes.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Wisconsin will run the table now and that will help the Bucks and if Northwestern can right the ship and do the same that will also help gotta have faith.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

After watching Michigan in the earlier games, couldn't help but think
they were overrated. I guess I figured this was coming. And I'm a Buckeye fan ....

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

They still win the game! :mrgreen:

TShep17
JV Team

Post by TShep17 »

As the biggest Penn State fan I couldn't be happier but I must say after that game

I needed a new pair of underwear, just for men hair color to cover up all my gray and a stiff drink

Wooo hoo Go Penn State

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

greatest game I ever attended at the The White House, I know of at least a dozen times the feeling of "yet another tough defeat" was running threw my veins. The kids never quit and 107,800 plus were as loud as they have ever been, great game, Im exhausted .WE ARE PENN STATE FOREVER

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

I disagree that this hurts the Buckeyes. Think about it, the data used to earn Ohio State BCS points is the same way Michigan is evaluated. Given the way they played against Akron and the fact that they haven't proven any more capable after escaping that game, do you guys seriously believe anyone would've given a darn if they came into the OSU game undefeated? Look at 2006.....voters have a jaded memory at times, so you don't think that all the hype surrounding the 06 game when both were undefeated and playing for a birth in the National Championship game, only for the Buckeyes to get absolutely pummeled by Florida, wouldn't have been on the voters minds?

I agree with the comments about Wisconsin and Northwestern. I especially think Wisconsin is our best friend at this point!! Everyone in the country has seen how they got shafted at ASU, and I'm sure the voters view them more as a 1-loss team (that loss being to the Buckeyes) than a 2-loss team. If the Badgers win out, that's a HUGE plus!!! On top of that, the teams in front of us won't run the table. I don't know which of them will lose but more than one of them will.

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

If you think playing an unranked team as opposed to playing a ranked team doesn't hurt you than you don't understand how the BCS works

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Hopper 11 wrote:If you think playing an unranked team as opposed to playing a ranked team doesn't hurt you than you don't understand how the BCS works
Please enlighten me? Who says Michigan won't be ranked by the time the Buckeyes play them? You seriously think the voters would have given more credit to the Buckeyes for beating a mediocre Michigan team simply because they limped thru their season undefeated against a schedule even weaker than OSU's? My primary point was that the Wisconsin win will be far more important in the long run and that due to Michigan being mediocre this year, beating their arse (while very gratifying to those of us Buckeye fans) won't matter much to the voters or computers in the long run any way so making a big deal over them losing to Indiana is a waste of time. You don't have to agree with me, but I've got a "decent" grip on how the ignorant BCS system works.

Return to “Football”