Trimble Tomcats heading to the Division VII championship

tomcat fan
All Conference

Trimble Tomcats heading to the Division VII championship

Post by tomcat fan »

These young men are awesome and I couldn't be more proud to from Glouster and a Tomcat alumni. One more step guys

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Trimble Tomcats heading to the Division VII championship

Post by noreply66 »

Go Tomcats

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I'll be there!!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Good luck Trimble! You're gonna need it! Bring it home!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Marion Local can be beat. These kids just need to approach this game like all the other games, e.g., they are playing other high school kids, not DI college players. As I mentioned earlier, I've seen the Flyers get beat, it can be done. And this group of kids can do it.

crebman1
Waterboy

Post by crebman1 »

As an old, one time Trimble coach, congratulations!! A great accomplishment earned on the field of play. Head north, play the game of your lives, and carry memories that will last a lifetime.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Congrats Trimble. Beat Marion

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Wonder if STO will know much about them now? Good luck TTC

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Steely Dan wrote:Marion Local can be beat. These kids just need to approach this game like all the other games, e.g., they are playing other high school kids, not DI college players. As I mentioned earlier, I've seen the Flyers get beat, it can be done. And this group of kids can do it.
I fully respect your opinion and support Steely, but I emphatically disagree. I wish Trimble could bring home the state title, I really do, but it's not going to happen. That being said, this will probably be the most lopsided title game of the year. Marion Local is unlike anything the cats have seen. ML could win Div. IV and quite possibly Div. III. Just compare the schedules and scores and tell me, with a straight face, that Trimble can win this game. Try as I might, I just don't see it. Sure wish them the best of luck though and will be pulling for them.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Keep doubting the Cats. Marion Local is in for a fight. Defense wins championships and the Cats is pretty darn good

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Incredible story being wrote here, make the last chapter a doozy !!

clbbig12
Freshman Team

Post by clbbig12 »

great job cats. you had a great season. a season of a lifetime. There will be no shame in losing big to a program like marion local. with that said i hope you pull off the upset for the ages. good luck

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

The Oaf wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:Marion Local can be beat. These kids just need to approach this game like all the other games, e.g., they are playing other high school kids, not DI college players. As I mentioned earlier, I've seen the Flyers get beat, it can be done. And this group of kids can do it.
I fully respect your opinion and support Steely, but I emphatically disagree. I wish Trimble could bring home the state title, I really do, but it's not going to happen. That being said, this will probably be the most lopsided title game of the year. Marion Local is unlike anything the cats have seen. ML could win Div. IV and quite possibly Div. III. Just compare the schedules and scores and tell me, with a straight face, that Trimble can win this game. Try as I might, I just don't see it. Sure wish them the best of luck though and will be pulling for them.
Maybe but as the old saying goes, "there is a reason we play the game". Marion Local is fantastic, I won't sugar coat that fact for the Tomcat faithful but upsets happen every week and bigger ones than this have happened many times in the past. Either way this group of kids have made school history that will be talked about in Glouster for many years to come. Congratulations on a fantastic win and a great playoff run. Go Cats!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

way to go congrats tomcats

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

STO still carry the State Title games?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

One game left!!!!!!!!!

Rudder tough!
Showem what your made of.

Marion Local may win next week but they will never forget that they played THE Trimble Tomcats!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

51 Boys from the poorest school district in the state of Ohio made history and are playing for a State Championship. If you cant get behind these boys you can kiss my Hillbilly butt!!!!!!!!!!
I believe!!
The Tomcats will take the fight to Marion Local Saturday night. These Cats won't lie down or roll over for any team.

God bless those young men because they put all of Athens county on there backs and said "follow us"

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

The Oaf wrote:
Thanks Oaf. While I don't necessarily disagree with you based on Maria Stein's schedule, results, and overall history, as I said a few weeks ago about Trimble, my head tells me one thing (the facts, as you have stated), and my heart tells me otherwise (which I previously posted and you quoted). If I was a gambler, I'd go with my head, but since I'm not and there is no financial incentive, well, no harm in going with my heart on this one........ :122245 :122245 :122245

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Very nicely said Steely, very classy. I'm watching Rudy and Hoosiers this week for sure, no doubt about it. :lol: :lol:
Good luck cats, all the pressure is on Marion Local!

The Gloaming
Freshman Team

Post by The Gloaming »

Covington had MSML against the ropes. Its possible. Athens County is firmly behind you. Good Luck from Lancer Land!

Return to “Football”