Schools Invited to leave their current leagues!

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Schools Invited to leave their current leagues!

Post by Boston Creampuff »

the following schools have a standing offer to leave their current leagues and join my vision for a new and excting league.

Logan
Hannan
River Valley
Nelsonville-York
Racine-Southern

We need Rusty as league commissioner to sell our brand across the whole state. I really believe this thing has a chance for greatness. Lets call it the Whineybutt Athletic Conference. :lol: :mrgreen:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Re: Schools Invited to leave their current leagues!

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Boston Creampuff wrote:the following schools have a standing offer to leave their current leagues and join my vision for a new and excting league.

Logan
Hannan
River Valley
Nelsonville-York
Racine-Southern

We need Rusty as league commissioner to sell our brand across the whole state. I really believe this thing has a chance for greatness. Lets call it the Whineybutt Athletic Conference. :lol: :mrgreen:
Now wait a minute here. You ran Rusty out on a rail for slipping up and referring to your school as "Nelsonville" on the radio. Why do you now want him as commish? Good thing about that league is Logan and Hannan have the same students per square mile. :mrgreen:

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

Looks viable. I think they need Vinton County. I hear Justy could always at least beat Hannan.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

NY wants no part of this garbage league. Maybe Alexander will cause their football is sorry. Now Justy, or Rusty, or whoever if you aint a buckeye go back home cause Its Nelsonville-YORK!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Ground Buck wrote:NY wants no part of this garbage league. Maybe Alexander will cause their football is sorry. Now Justy, or Rusty, or whoever if you aint a buckeye go back home cause Its Nelsonville-YORK!
It still should be Buchtel-York

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Ground Buck wrote:NY wants no part of this garbage league. Maybe Alexander will cause their football is sorry. Now Justy, or Rusty, or whoever if you aint a buckeye go back home cause Its Nelsonville-YORK!
The way I hear it, it was your AD whining about how they cant win league titles anymore.

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

Rusty would make a great comish! After he throws back 2 or 13 he will be ready to make some rulings on the league. Who will Trimble be playing game one in 2015? After This season NY will not be playing Trimble. You heard it here first! enough said :-D

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Green Beagle wrote:Rusty would make a great comish! After he throws back 2 or 13 he will be ready to make some rulings on the league. Who will Trimble be playing game one in 2015? After This season NY will not be playing Trimble. You heard it here first! enough said :-D
Wow! Suffer a beat down and exit stage left huh? From what has been told, if NY gets their way they will be in a league with Trimble anyway, so the game will probably be moved to later in the season.

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

I think they should keep that game even though NY is d6 there is only one division between them even though NY plays up in the ohio div. But I was told if it wasnt a league game it is going away. I guess they are talking to Fairland about game one in 2015.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

I doubt Trimble will have trouble finding a week one game.

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

They will be fine and so will NY. As you guys said its time to move on..

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Green Beagle wrote:I think they should keep that game even though NY is d6 there is only one division between them even though NY plays up in the ohio div. But I was told if it wasnt a league game it is going away. I guess they are talking to Fairland about game one in 2015.
That may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why on earth would you want to drop a traditional rivalry game that is usually competitive not to mention has huge gates, concession sales and fan support to play a team 2+ hours away that may bring 30 people with them to watch a game? That would be a HUGE mistake!

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

That may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
You must not attend the league meetings or you would have said that is the second dumbest thing I ever heard. :122245

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:
Green Beagle wrote:I think they should keep that game even though NY is d6 there is only one division between them even though NY plays up in the ohio div. But I was told if it wasnt a league game it is going away. I guess they are talking to Fairland about game one in 2015.
That may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why on earth would you want to drop a traditional rivalry game that is usually competitive not to mention has huge gates, concession sales and fan support to play a team 2+ hours away that may bring 30 people with them to watch a game? That would be a HUGE mistake!
That, my friend, is called holding a grudge cause someone disagreed with you.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Green Beagle wrote:
That may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
You must not attend the league meetings or you would have said that is the second dumbest thing I ever heard. :122245
That is probably correct. The dumbest would be someone from a school that has won more league titles in a sport saying they cannot compete for league titles. :lol:

Return to “Football”