2017 Ironton Fighting Tigers

osu 77
All State

Re: 2017 Ironton Fighting Tigers

Post by osu 77 »

Yes especially since the AD was also the basketball coach. The next AD should not be a head coach of any sport. I truly believe this cause a conflict of interest and what I have seen this AD only cared about his team and never held any of the coaches accountable for anything.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Game day wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:39 am Did anyone hear how Ironton did 7 on 7 yesterday at Russell?
Does anyone have info on how the 7 on 7 went?????

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

osu 77 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am Yes especially since the AD was also the basketball coach. The next AD should not be a head coach of any sport. I truly believe this cause a conflict of interest and what I have seen this AD only cared about his team and never held any of the coaches accountable for anything.
It was pretty obvious he dam sure diddnt care about the girls sports! !

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: 2017 IRONTON ''FIGHTING TIGER'' FOOTBALL.

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:28 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote:Returning starters (this years grade)

JR - Garrett Carrico ----- HB/S -- 2 year starter, played both ways
JR - Jaxson Pleasant ----- G/LB -- started both ways when he wasn't out with injuries, played the majority of the games.
JR - Trent Klaiber -------- G/DT -- started on Offense and played some Defense at times.
JR - Dylan Redmund ----- T/DT --- started on Offense
SO - Tanner Wilson ------ FB/LB - 2 year starter both ways, had a season ending injury week 7
SO - Ethan Duncan ------- HB/LB - played both ways
SO - Cody Rowe ----------- G/DT -- started on Offense
SO - Bryson Thomas ------ G/S ---- started on Defense
FR - Seth Fosson ---------- FB/DE - started DE then played both ways after Tanner Wilsons injury.

that's a great start.

Very very good bait. I hope the discipline is focused on & weight lifting has been pushed & well managed. If so, they'll" show up"

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

then what wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:52 am
Poo Bear wrote:Is this transfer one of last years qb ?

NO THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE QB FROM LAST YEAR'S TEAM. THAT'S WHY HE WENT TO IRONTON BECAUSE HE COULDN'T BEAT OUT THOSE PLAYERS. HIS BROTHER DID THE SAME THING AND WENT TO GREEN CAUSE HE COULDN'T CUT IT AT THE BURG. NOT A HUGE LOSS FOR THE PIRATES. GOOD LUCK TO HIM AT IRONTON. THEY WERE RIGHT BURG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE,YOU HAVE T0O BELIEVE AND TRUST THE PROGRAM EVEN IF IT MEANS WAITING YOUR TURN.

Smash, POP, pow, CRUNCh! Think batman & robin.
That's what I think you should get for such talk...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ole bait is back. couldn't log in fer like 2 weeks till the boss matt ash got involved and did his voodoo magic, thanks boss.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

so what did the ole chubby feller miss.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:28 am so what did the ole chubby feller miss.
Ironton is going to get a new AD the old AD was asked to step down.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:12 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:28 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote:Returning starters (this years grade)

JR - Garrett Carrico ----- HB/S -- 2 year starter, played both ways
JR - Jaxson Pleasant ----- G/LB -- started both ways when he wasn't out with injuries, played the majority of the games.
JR - Trent Klaiber -------- G/DT -- started on Offense and played some Defense at times.
JR - Dylan Redmund ----- T/DT --- started on Offense
SO - Tanner Wilson ------ FB/LB - 2 year starter both ways, had a season ending injury week 7
SO - Ethan Duncan ------- HB/LB - played both ways
SO - Cody Rowe ----------- G/DT -- started on Offense
SO - Bryson Thomas ------ G/S ---- started on Defense
FR - Seth Fosson ---------- FB/DE - started DE then played both ways after Tanner Wilsons injury.

that's a great start.

Very very good bait. I hope the discipline is focused on & weight lifting has been pushed & well managed. If so, they'll" show up"
I would add one thing that was the grade the kids were in last year add one grade to each of them this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I heard that lafon was moved to the junior high, but will remain basketball coach. I have no idea why. but I do hope they do find another quality replacement

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

How many D-1 athletes did Ironton get from across the country this year? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

OVC wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 am How many D-1 athletes did Ironton get from across the country this year? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enough to win the OVC again :P

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:32 pm
OVC wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 am How many D-1 athletes did Ironton get from across the country this year? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enough to win the OVC again :P
Great to see they will meet their goal again.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hopefully that is never the final goal. but it has to be the 1st goal. I don't think anybody in fighting tiger country thinks that way. but they have went 2 years without a loss. so it's theirs till someone proves differently. at least a couple playoff wins should be a great short term goal this year.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

2 play off wins would be great but I have my doubts with what I have seen over the last 3 years.
Last edited by Game day on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WELL LET'S HOPE THIS IS A BETTER, MORE DISCIPLINED YEAR WITH GOOD SOUND FUNDAMENTALS FROM THE STAFF N PLAYERS.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

How's the numbers look so far? We should have a big JR class this year, how about the other classes? Will we have enough players for a Freshman Team this year?

Big I fan
Waterboy

Post by Big I fan »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:32 pm How's the numbers look so far? We should have a big JR class this year, how about the other classes? Will we have enough players for a Freshman Team this year?
Looks great. Got a huge Jr class. Several players that haven't played in a few years. Got lots of size this year. Got all the starters coming back this year bigger and stronger. These boys have been working their butts off. Quarterback is looking great too!

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

All starters backback ?

Big I fan
Waterboy

Post by Big I fan »

Noitall wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:17 am All starters backback ?
I believe so. Unless I'm forgetting someone.

Return to “Football”