Week 10 Ironton vs.

ItownHosscat
S

Week 10 Ironton vs.

Post by ItownHosscat »

I know we have home playoffs locked up.Playing up does pay off.The week off will do us some good on getting healthy,still would like to be playing this week.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Re: Week 10 Ironton vs.

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

What kind of injury concerns does Ironton have beside starting QB? This will be a huge week to get guys healed up and ready for the playoffs? What's your considerable playoff prediction for the Tigers?

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Id predict regional finals.Face it everyone in VI are playing for 2nd.Hartley is playing with a stacked deck.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Unless Vass told the team to play possum vs Hartley. Think about it we make it that far and got to face Hartley. They will come out way over confident and not prepare properly overlooking us to the state game. Then BAM!!!!!! we hit em in the mouth they never recover and Vass is on his way to a state berth in his first season.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

tigercannon71 wrote:Unless Vass told the team to play possum vs Hartley. Think about it we make it that far and got to face Hartley. They will come out way over confident and not prepare properly overlooking us to the state game. Then BAM!!!!!! we hit em in the mouth they never recover and Vass is on his way to a state berth in his first season.
I hope u guys get healed up for the first two games!! Good luck, but my god! Hartley is rough!! Pass alot more from the option!! Play action pass every 2 downs! Drive them crazy!!! LOL!! Good luck from this Pirate!!! U guys deserve it!!

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

tigercannon71 wrote:Unless Vass told the team to play possum vs Hartley. Think about it we make it that far and got to face Hartley. They will come out way over confident and not prepare properly overlooking us to the state game. Then BAM!!!!!! we hit em in the mouth they never recover and Vass is on his way to a state berth in his first season.
If you're gonna dream, might as well dream BIG! :)

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

If you're going to be dreaming might as well dream big, right?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

St Clairsville been crushing teams with D1 recruits Dan Monterossa and Michael Ferns.

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

Since the Tigers are off this week all the Tiger fans should make their way out to Symmes Valley, the only other playoff contender in the county, to get their football fix. Head on out and support the Vikings.
Heck, I bet they wouldn't even mind if you wore your Orange and Black!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

since i'm a northener now. i am taking the baitmobile to valley for the valley/minford tilt. with my tigers being open.

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

Hopefully, Ironton won't have a letdown this week heading into the playoffs :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i loathe open dates, but since we have 1, it could not have come at a better time. after this gauntlet of a schedule. and i hope we get healed up for week 11.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

It definitely was a great time for a week off...now to get back to our winning ways next week with a long playoff run...

PUNKUNHEAD
Riding the Bench

Post by PUNKUNHEAD »

how much money did this cost Ironton by not having a full 10 game schedule?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU'D HAVE TO DIRECT THIS TO THE PROPER PEOPLE, BUT COSTLY I'M SURE.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Does anyone have an injury update? I figure Ironton gets healthier this week. Is there anyone who may not make it back by the playoffs?

LucasJackson
Varsity

Post by LucasJackson »

BIGPAPA wrote:how much money did this cost Ironton by not having a full 10 game schedule?
$0
Ironton has six home games next season

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

COOL.

71tigeralum
Waterboy

Re: Week 10 Ironton vs. Healthy!!

Post by 71tigeralum »

The cost in lost ticket sales pales with the benefit of healthying-up for the team and freeing up coach scouting time for the Tigers future playoff opponents!!
It would be hard to beleive any coach would pull punches, hartly was just that good but the Tigers were worn out playing above their weight.
A healthy and consequently stronger and faster Tiger team coupled with a better preparation will make the Tigers a stronger playoff contender.

Go Tigers!!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Scouting teams does not make sense these days. You have to share DVDs of games with the team you are playing. The information you can get from them does not come close to a Coach scouting a game.

Return to “Football”