S

Re: Week 5 - Northwest @ Symmes Valley

Post by Boonedawg »

Get aaaaaftter it Vikings!

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

someone from Northwest should be back in service by now! score?

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Post by 1longtimeviking »

SV 28
NW 17

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Post by 1longtimeviking »

Thanks to all those who participated in "Bucks for Bill." Over $14,000.00 has been raised so far for the family. Special thanks to the Mohawk fans who joined us for dinner. I am always proud to be a viking, but a little prouder than usual tonight.
Bill, you are in our prayers and you know we are all here for you and your family. As Kenny Chesney says, "you mess with one man, you got us all."

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

congrats to the Vikings! And a speedy recovery to Bill!

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Any loss is a tough loss, this one is particularly rough. SOC-II play starts next week and the past two years the Mohawk defense has given up over 400 points in 10 conference games (average of 40+ points per game). I think the goal for the next five games is to improve on defense. There may be a couple of games NW can keep it close, maybe even win one, but unfortunatley the hopes of a .500 season are fading. Well, 3-1 (almost 4-0) felt pretty good though did it not? Wheelersburg is next. Goal should be to hold the Pirates to four touchdowns or less and try to put four scores on the board yourselves. Let's not give up 40+ points in our conference opener. Got to walk before you can run gentlemen. And you've got to learn to play solid defense if you want to be over .500 on the season and have any hopes of ever being a contender in this league. Have a good week of practice. Good luck Friday night.

GO Blue 54
Waterboy

Post by GO Blue 54 »

NW made no coaching adjustments and Sv made alot.....Thats y Nw lost this one,, not to mention they came out flat the 2nd half..

Vikingcountry
Waterboy

Post by Vikingcountry »

I agree with GO Blue 54 NW made no adjustments, maybe they thought they did not have to, since they walked all over SV in the first half. SV made great adjustments at halftime and also the line finally got fired up. If this SV team would get fired up from kickoff to the end of the game, they should finish great. But if they let up any at all against ND or South Gallia, it could be trouble. SV players and coaches I would love to see you both get a alot of fire. I know it's there, just use it.

Return to “Football”