Week 5 Northwest @ Symmes Valley

sv000000
Waterboy

Re: Week 5 Northwest @ Symmes Valley

Post by sv000000 »

Did symmes valley played reedsville eastern back wind it was a weeker football team , they are 8 in the poles,

go reedsville,playoff push is on

Musigep07
Waterboy

Post by Musigep07 »

sv000000 wrote:Did symmes valley played reedsville eastern back wind it was a weeker football team , they are 8 in the poles,

go reedsville,playoff push is on

Yes they did......GO VIKES PLAYOFF PUSH CONTINUES!!!!

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Good Luck this evening young Mohawks! You can do this! You are a good football team! GO MOHAWKS!!

KA

O_town_ANIMAL
Waterboy

Post by O_town_ANIMAL »

good luck to both teams, i think this will be a good game.

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

The weather will slow both teams down tn for sure, I dont think it hurts NW too much because they are a run first team anyway, I believe symmes valley is to....so the score will probably be low tn and there will probably be a few unforced fumbles for both teams.

Go Mohawks

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Musigep07 wrote:
Boonedawg wrote:
Musigep07 wrote:I'm not sure why Musigep07 says "us" because he is obviously better than anyone else who has ever been at Symmes Valley.

you are exactly right...i can read, write, have all my teeth......and my family tree has branches

Your funny...I would have loved to lined up across from you every day at practice.....oh never mind...I played football not flute in the band. Dissing Country kids...really classy.

haha......yeah.....thats a good one.....maybe you did line up across from me at some point....not dissing country kids, just dissing them majority from that "area" sorry if you are from there....ha

Well, we know your not from SV, and actually I'm from another part of the country..I just lived there during my H.S. years. I still concider those folks friends and family though and your ignorant to disrespect people on the fact of where they choose to live. Tell us where did you play and what years....would be intresting to know. Go vikes! shut the naysayers and ignorant fools up.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

GO SYMMES VALLEY

Underdog2006
Freshman Team

Post by Underdog2006 »

NW 28 SV 19

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Post by 1longtimeviking »

Final Score: Symmes Valley 14 Northwest 0

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

1longtimeviking wrote:Final Score: Symmes Valley 14 Northwest 0

:lol:

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

He played QB Boondawg and wasn't very good at that.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Congrats to SV on the win. . . AND THE PLAYOFF PUSH CONTINUES!!!

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

Pretty good point game for SV beating a Div. IV team that had a couple of wins. Congrats on the win SV.

ballin'fan
Waterboy

Post by ballin'fan »

A win not to be bragged about! First off officiating was horrible, secondly too much "politics" going on at NW....until they quit letting the board members coach the team I don't see it getting any better...with that said, hang in the there young Mohawks and rise above!

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

Sorry bballin, really didn't want it to appear that anyone was bragging. I know the people out at SV wouldn't do that. I just saw that SV got the win and from looking at the points it is a pretty good game for them from a school that give them pretty good points.
Good luck on getting some things turned around. I know your schedule get's pretty tuff on you from here on out.

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Congratulations to the Vikings on their win. Looks like things are getting better for the Symmes Valley football program.

Keep your heads up young Mohawks! You are one win better than last year and you have been in every game you have played to this point. Make no mistake about it, the rest of your schedule is going to test your character. The Valley Indians are next. Enjoy your weekend, your week at school and work hard in practice. Life is just tough sometimes. At the end of this season, those who truly care about this program will praise you for the steps forward that you have made for the program. The SOC-II title hopes for this program down the road will depend on your work this year and will belong as much to you as it will to the young men on the field at that time when it becomes a reality. You have accomplished a great deal to this point so far this year. See you Friday night. GO MOHAWKS!!

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

I knew the win would move the Vikings forward some. They took a big jump, more than I expected. It moved them in to 5th in the Region. Right back in the middle of the playoff mix. Keep it rolling out their Vikings, could mean another playoff game for you.

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

riverball wrote:I knew the win would move the Vikings forward some. They took a big jump, more than I expected. It moved them in to 5th in the Region. Right back in the middle of the playoff mix. Keep it rolling out their Vikings, could mean another playoff game for you.

Corrected to 6th. Still not bad at all and right in teh middle of things.

Return to “Football”