MINFORD @ RIVER VALLEY- WEEK 1

OST
Freshman Team

Re: MINFORD @ RIVER VALLEY- WEEK 1

Post by OST »

Can almost bet this is how the game starts off. Minford comes out with the first game jitters and gives River Valley life like we did last year. THEN once they realized River Valley isnt going to lay down. They make em' lay down :P

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Minford-48
R.V.-22

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Orange and Brown wrote:Minford-48
R.V.-22

The Minford JV Defense is pretty solid.....I dont think the RV score will be 22

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

RV might not get 100 yards of total offense and that's no joke. :shock:

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

mikenmike wrote:Minford has the potential to go undefeated this year they have alot back and have looked very impressive so far

Can they go undefeated? Yeah.
Will they? I don't think so. Playing in the SOCII is like playing in the SEC where even the #1 team in the nation will drop at least 1 game in the conference slate. Playing that caliber of competition week in and week out will catch up with you.

Also, from what I've heard, they played Portsmouth even at best and then they blew out a D6 school who had players missing. Now I think Minford will be a playoff team, but I wouldn't use the scrimmages to back that up.

bigstick625
Freshman Team

Post by bigstick625 »

marshallman wrote:First win of 10.
Minford goes undefeated this year.

Marshall,

Keep your opinions to yourself . This is coming from a Minford Alum.

:12222

bigstick625
Freshman Team

Post by bigstick625 »

Falcons,

Come out strong and play hard every down.

Good luck tonight.

:12222

Mikenmike
JV Team

Post by Mikenmike »

fuzzhead wrote:
mikenmike wrote:Minford has the potential to go undefeated this year they have alot back and have looked very impressive so far

Can they go undefeated? Yeah.
Will they? I don't think so. Playing in the SOCII is like playing in the SEC where even the #1 team in the nation will drop at least 1 game in the conference slate. Playing that caliber of competition week in and week out will catch up with you.

Also, from what I've heard, they played Portsmouth even at best and then they blew out a D6 school who had players missing. Now I think Minford will be a playoff team, but I wouldn't use the scrimmages to back that up.

Then what are you using to make your prediction of at best 8-2? Have you seen every team they play this year? Know exactly what Minford has this year? Or do you just have a little crystal ball that you are keeping to yourself and making football predictions with it? :roll:

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I know who they have coming back and what they'll be up against. I saw most of the teams they'll be playing last year and I know who all they'll have back. I also know how loaded the conference is going to be.
Minford will be no worse than 4-1 at the end of their non-conference schedule (5-0 is more likely) and they'll be no worse than 7-3 at the end of the regular season. Take it or leave it. 8)

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Good Luck Raiders!

Birdbrain
Waterboy

Post by Birdbrain »

OK OK Id like to see this game, I,ve been to the field a few years back, remembering
going thru some kind of small tunnel and finding it, But I just can't remember how to get there. Getting old.. Heading north on rt 7 where do I go? Or is there an easier way ?
Heading in from 35....

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Take US 35 to SR 7 north. About 6 miles, just before KC plant turn left (should be a sign) about 1 mile from there. Road goes right by the old school and stadium. Cant miss it.

Good luck RV

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Good luck Raiders!!

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

Minford up 42 0 at the half. Could be worse. 2nd and 3rd string in since early in 2nd qtr.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:Minford up 42 0 at the half. Could be worse. 2nd and 3rd string in since early in 2nd qtr.

Wow

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

fuzzhead wrote:RV might not get 100 yards of total offense and that's no joke. :shock:

Well Bumble Bee, RV's problems won't be on the offensive side of the ball they moved it well at times,but you have to remember they have 2 freshmen starting and more getting a lot of PT a host of Sophs starting and more playing many minutes,A few Jr's only 5 Sr's ,we know it's going to be a long year. From to nite what i saw twas missed tackles by the score. #7 is the best tackler on the team he seems to find the ankles on every tackle. Wish it were contagious.

Minford looked impressive! Good luck Falcons get to the playoffs!

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

42-0 final. Easy win for the Falcons. Next week will be a much bigger challenge when Wellston comes to Minford.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Can someone give some stats?

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

ole_Bobcat wrote:
Well Bumble Bee, RV's problems won't be on the offensive side of the ball they moved it well at times,but you have to remember they have 2 freshmen starting and more getting a lot of PT a host of Sophs starting and more playing many minutes,A few Jr's only 5 Sr's ,we know it's going to be a long year. From to nite what i saw twas missed tackles by the score. #7 is the best tackler on the team he seems to find the ankles on every tackle. Wish it were contagious.

No problems on the offensive side of the ball? They didn't score against the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd teams.
I bet they didn't move the ball on Minford's 1st team. Now RV may have MORE problems on the defensive side, but the offense won't exactly make up for the defensive problems.

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

haha indeed!!! Well said Fuzz...Oh and Marshall let our boys do the talkin, all your doing is speculating and making us look bad.

Return to “Football”