Warren @ Belpre - Week 1

otterslide
JV Team

Re: Warren @ Belpre - Week 1

Post by otterslide »

gpgm6566 wrote:What a blow for the Eagles! Lets hope it's not too serious, and that he can return soon.

Awwww! I am tellin? Is this a negative comment...LOL..ha ha....I have your license plate number...I am turning you in!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hear there is a new camera system now....lol...smile!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just playin around.
I have to work in Columbus at 6am so I will not be at the game tonight. I am gonna go see Pickerington Central play since I will be up there. Might as well see the old stompping grounds. Go Tigers!!! Go Eagles!!!!

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

Eaglepapaw wrote:RaShawn's injury turned out to be not as serious as first thought and there is a chance he will play some tomorrow night.He is walking without crutches and most of the swelling has gone down.They will check it out tomorrow and he will have a brace to wear if he plays.

Glad to hear RaShawn is feeling better. He needs to stay health!! Tell him to keep his shoulders level to ground and drive! Keep turning those legs.

bankshot
Freshman Team

Post by bankshot »

less than 5 hours away from game time...could weather be a factor in the season opener?...could mean a lot of ground game from both teams which i think definitly gives the advantage to the warriors...can't wait its another high school football friday night.....
PRAY HARD...WORK HARD...TRUST GOD... ...go one...

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

Few sprinkles here an there, 30% chance of rain up untill 9 then at 9 50% chance of a scattered thunderstorm the weather should not be a factor but there maybe some rain in the 4th quarter which will make it real interesting. Just drove by the field looks great an it looks much better compared to recent years where there was alot of dirt with no grass on top. Still hoping my home town team brings home the W. Goodluck Belpre Golden Eagles for the whole 09-10 season, hope its a safe game an goodluck to Warren as well, enough of predictions its game time in 3hrs. 10mins all the talk will now be laid out to a wonderful game we call football at 7:30pm Ralph Holder Stadium.

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Yes, it is game day and I already did vocal chord exercises. That's right, vocal chord exercises. The way you do it is to not say anything for 24 hours before game time, eat three bananas, run arou..........................Anyways, I'm ready. Bring it on Belpre!!! Warren prevails 32-0 in this one!!! Go Big Blue!!!

rukiddinme
Waterboy

Post by rukiddinme »

LETS GO EAGLES.... ;-) GET MEAN...BRING HOME A WIN!

afan
Riding the Bench

Post by afan »

Otter, The AD's rules are clear; if you post negative comments on the Internet about coaches, players you will be banned from coming to any of Belpre's athletic events. (example) if you post the AD is trying to be the internet police, you would be banned.

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

Warren up 55-0 late

That should be a shot in the arm heading into the game in McConnelsville on Friday. Anxious to see the stats on this one, no doubt the News and Sentinel got the coverage, probably a Steve Hemmelgarn column.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Blue

teach123
Freshman Team

Post by teach123 »

Afan,

How would the AD know who you are to ban you? I thought you are suppose to be annonymous on here?

ronnie88richards
JV Team

wow...is all that I can say left in the 3rd quarter, shouldve went to the brooke vs. phs game 43-42 brooke, listened to it on the radio great game.

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

teach- This was just an idle threat made by the ad when he went over the rules of conduct with the parents. There is no way to enforce it.

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

The final was 56-0, Warren.

I don't think I have ever seen Warren score 56 points, ever. Maybe the other team wins 56-0, but this was just a phenomenal night. Everything (mostly) clicked, just looked solid all around.

Belpre, keep playing, you lost to us at Belpre two years ago and turned that into a pretty great season. Hope you can take the rest of the season and continue to improve.

Big Blue....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

tigersfan88
Varsity

Post by tigersfan88 »

I was very impressed with warren tonight. They looked real good but they did have one glaring problem. They had a bad case of arm tackling. Only one player on the team (#49) really ran through people when tackling. But if they fix that they will be a really good team. Their offense did everything right. They dominated the line the recievers were wide open all night by result of good routes and they ran the ball anywhere they felt like. I see this team as having a legit shot at the playoffs. Best of luck to them and every other SEOAL team

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

56 points in the opener is quite surprising. Been a while since the blue and white have lit the scoreboard up like that. Glad to see Marietta took care of Morgan the way they did, bodes well for Warren.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

congrats to warren, what a start, go seoal.

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Congrats Warriors! I did not expect this to be much of a game and it wasn't. Warren has worked very hard to get to this point. Clay Ellenwood has learned how to throw the football and that will open things up for the running game. Also, adding Welsh to the staff has made a HUGE difference.

Belpre is in for a very long season.

bankshot
Freshman Team

Post by bankshot »

it was so nice to see a Welsh led offense back at warren...this really should be his 8th year at head coach for the warriors but for some reason the board didn't agree...i hope and pray when piefer retires in december they will reevaluate and hire Welsh as head coach... it was a blessing just to see the energy he can bring to a game..would like to see the welsh traditions again like praying as a team on the sideline before the game and singing the alma malter after the game with the band...oh yeah we even had to wear the same shirt under our pads so we would look like a team...it was nice to see them actually setting up plays instead of any joe shmoe knowing what was coming next...that makes it nice...also warrens "d" looked good as well...don't think belpre made it past the 50 until the fourth quarter...was kind of hoping to see "the best punter in the state" kick a couple of times but im glad we didn't have to

....go one...

blarge
Riding the Bench

Post by blarge »

Looked more like the Warriors of old last night. So good to see Coach Welsh back where he belongs. One can only wonder what might have been. Getting rid of that baseball coach always plugging in his political favorites at split-end and DB instead of the best players is finally making a difference as well. Ellenwood and Venham looked great.

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Im pretty ashamed in the Eagles, Warren has def. put together an really good team but being blown out at home by your rivals infront of the home crowd isnt something I thought would happen I mean I could see 14-0 21-0 but 56-0, Belpre needs everyone healthy an eligible so they dont go the season 0-10. Its going to be tough to win a game we just dont have size both height an weight an no depth doesnt look good for the Eagles but I hope they win some games. Goodjob to Warren, I do agree with the post up top both teams are trying to arm tackle an not getting there shoulders down to drive through, Erik Wadeker you did what you could man nice cuts trying hard to make something out of nothing.

Return to “Football”