Are they gonna be able to jump off the top rope next winter?

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Are they gonna be able to jump off the top rope next winter?

Post by Kenny Bixx »

I been watchin wrasslin at at the moose on monday nights. I no high school sports is all about safety but we was talkin about how good it would be if these kids could be taught to jump off the top rope onto their opponent. It seems unbeatable. Is they any schools using this stragety?

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Are they gonna be able to jump off the top rope next winter?

Post by noreply66 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

i know some people that might jump in with a chair if afforded the opportunity.. hahahah

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Kenny Bixx wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 1:51 pm I been watchin wrasslin at at the moose on monday nights. I no high school sports is all about safety but we was talkin about how good it would be if these kids could be taught to jump off the top rope onto their opponent. It seems unbeatable. Is they any schools using this stragety?
Yes that's the plan for next year at VC from what I'm told. They're also going to bring back some of the former coaches from VC and Wellston who have catchy names and set up some exhibition grudge matches to kick off the festivities at home football games. They think that'll increase the home football game fan base, that has recently been reported as less than 50 on average, and also bring some interest to the "wrasslin" program which is much needed. I can hardly wait to see "Jesty" face off against the mighty "Dutch." The winner gets a shot at the belt vs. "Brick Walls." :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

Personally, I want to see a cage match between the Richards boys and the board meeting broads from wellston. Those girls are beefy.

The BEST thing about people from Wellston is that they have JACKSON on their license plates!
Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Post by Rebel Yell »

Koondogger wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:07 pm The Brammer boys are undefeated all time. Plus, Johnny B would pick up Duck and spit in his arse.
I heard them Richard Bro's is minni but mighty so them Brammer Boys better watch their backs or the assspittin might be on them. :lol:

SeaBass
Waterboy

Post by SeaBass »

I saw those girls from the board meeting out on the town once. Man! Do they love chocolate pudding or what?

Kick his ASS, SeaBass!
Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Post by Rebel Yell »

SeaBass wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:10 pm I saw those girls from the board meeting out on the town once. Man! Do they love chocolate pudding or what?
I drove through Wellston a little while ago and wow it's a who's who of heavy weight women's wrasslin from the looks of them girls walking the streets. :lol: I think them men theyd be wrasslin would certainly be at a weight disadvantage. :lol:

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Koondogger wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:07 pm The Brammer boys are undefeated all time. Plus, Johnny B would pick up Duck and spit in his arse.
My money is on Duck. If Johnny B doesn't kill him with his stank old Duck will have him squealing like the fat guy in deliverance. :lol:

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Dirty Sanchez wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:09 pm
My money is on Duck. If Johnny B doesn't kill him with his stench old Duck will have him squealing like the fat guy in deliverance. :lol:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Dirty Sanchez wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 am
Dirty Sanchez wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:09 pm
My money is on Duck. If Johnny B doesn't kill him with his stench old Duck will have him squealing like the fat guy in deliverance. :lol:
I would like to see Koondogger and Dirty Sanchez tag team Duck and Brammer. May have to wear a gas mask to withstand the smell but it would be fun to watch. There would certainly be a lot of lies to listen to before, during and after the match. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.

Return to “Wrestling”