Eastern Wrestling Camp - 11/8/15 - Open to K-12

Meagle
Freshman Team

Eastern Wrestling Camp - 11/8/15 - Open to K-12

Post by Meagle »

The Ohio Athletic Committee and the Eastern Wrestling program is holding a one day wrestling camp at Eastern High School on November 8th in the Elementary Cafetorium. The camp is open to grades K-12 and there will be two camps. The beginners session will be held from 1:00PM - 2:30PM and will have a $5 charge, while the experienced session (2+ years of experience) will be from 3:30PM - 5:00PM and will have a $15 charge. The camp is open to any local school in our area. The camp will be lead by Walsh Jesuit head coach and two time state champion, Adam Koballa. Athletes will not be required to purchase wrestling shoes, but it would be beneficial. I have attached a link to the site to where you sign up for the camps. If you have any questions regarding the camp, feel free to message me through my email at jmummey@easternlocal.net

Thank you for your time.

http://www.ohioathletics.com/oac-kickoff-camps/

Meagle
Freshman Team

Re: Eastern Wrestling Camp - 11/8/15 - Open to K-12

Post by Meagle »

Update on the tournament. We have noticed that we may not be expecting the maximum capacity we were expecting for both sessions. With this in mind, we have entertained the possibility of holding only one session, starting at 1:00PM for all wrestlers. Depending on Coach Koballa's thoughts, they single camp may go to the original time of 2:30, or we may extend an extra hour at max.

Walk ups are welcomed and it will be a $15 charge at the time of the event. Locker rooms will be available for wrestlers to change for the camp. If we end up having more sign up on the link in the previous post before 12:00 Noon deadline on Friday, we may still hold two sessions.

Once again, as of right now, we will be holding only one session on Sunday's camp unless we have a larger amount sign up between now and Friday at Noon. I will update everyone on Friday. Thank you

Meagle
Freshman Team

Re: Eastern Wrestling Camp - 11/8/15 - Open to K-12

Post by Meagle »

Update: with the smaller number of sign ups, we will have one session starting at 1:00 and concluding around 3:00. We will be expected to begin at 1:00 so plan on showing up with time to spare. Walk ups are welcomed, and it will be a fee of $15 at the door. There will be showers available for after. Message with any questions on here or at jmummey@easternlocal.net

Thank you

Return to “Wrestling”