Matt Carroll Zane Trace

tric118
All State

Matt Carroll Zane Trace

Post by tric118 »

I want to say I put it out their this kid has a lot of courage he blew his knee out in football and came back and battled to a sectional runner up. I seen some negative posts on the other forum. Donovan is a Stud and works his but off for me, Matt has no reason to hang his head... Matt had a great tournament losing to a solid kid.

rcarroll
Waterboy

Re: Matt Carroll Zane Trace

Post by rcarroll »

As his father I thank you. It is unfortunate that people want to say negative things about kids. I wish Donovan all the luck as he is a good wrestler. It amazes me how brave people are behind fake user names. I give huge props to the NY coach for his words of encouragement to him after the match. Respect.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

rcarroll wrote:As his father I thank you. It is unfortunate that people want to say negative things about kids. I wish Donovan all the luck as he is a good wrestler. It amazes me how brave people are behind fake user names. I give huge props to the NY coach for his words of encouragement to him after the match. Respect.
Matt is a class act. Nelsonville-York is lucky to have him.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Meagle
Freshman Team

Post by Meagle »

As a former pioneer, I love to see these young men continue to succeed. And as someone who saw this young man grow into a great wrestler and person has been an absolute pleasure. I was heartbroken when I saw his injury after the week 12 win, and even worse when talk was he would miss all of his senior year in wrestling. Seeing him wrestle last weekend was amazing. It showed the hard work he put into coming back for one last run. Proud of you Matt! Get after it this weekend!

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

The Great thing is Matt Carroll is continue to rise above most athletes and living a dream. So many kids would have walked away afraid to loose by not being 100% However he did not. he is living a dream and doing all he can on 1 and a half legs with little conditioning at this time. Best of luck in your future it will obviously be very productive.

Return to “Wrestling”