Southern Ohio Youth Wrestling League Meeting This Wednesday

nybucksmom
JV Team

Southern Ohio Youth Wrestling League Meeting This Wednesday

Post by nybucksmom »

The SOYWL will be meeting this Wednesday evening (November 28th) at 7:00 pm, in Grover Center W109 (this is a classroom, not the same conference room we have been meeting in), on the OU campus in Athens.

We will be planning the dual schedules, so bring your facility information with you.

Every team must send a representative to this meeting. I have 2 teams on the waiting list to join. If a team is not represented, I will assume you are not in the league and will add new teams. I'm doing this, because we need to have the schedules set and in place. Last year there were teams that I didn't even meet a coach or contact until the end of the season and never received completed schedules.

I will be emailing everyone the updated rules and contact list. Please look this over for any corrections that need to be made and let me know.

See you on Wednesday! :)

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

We had a very productive meeting last night setting-up our dual schedules. I still need information from a couple of teams, but for the most part we're pretty-much set for the meets to begin in January.

I will be sending-out an email with the schedules and updated (again) contact list.

Thanks for everyone who made the effort to be there and do the work! I enjoy working with all of you. Just remember that all this hard will have a big pay-off.....smiles on the little guys and gals faces from all the fun they'll have wrestling! :)

Return to “Wrestling”