Coal Grove being stolen from!!

Moderator: SEOP Mods

Re: Coal Grove being stolen from!!

Postby educamatters » July 29th, 2011, 9:37 pm

hornetmom wrote:educamatters u still didnt tell me what the deal is if kids transfers schools. Also i know for a fact that there is alot of kids at CG that does not live in cg area but yet the still go to cg n they play sports so whts the big deal. I still have a child that goes to CG so people shut up. You all wanna hear something even funnier! About a month ago we got call at my house guess who it was? It was a high school coach from CG begging for us not to take r son across the river. wht is it to him where any one kid goes to school at. Everybody just mind ur own n things will work out for everyone.

I don’t know who you or who your kids are and couldn’t care less where they go to school. Nor do I have and opinion of how big of a deal it is that someone transfers schools. As I said before, I just saw the post and thought that I would try to help with some true facts. From all the misspelled words, punctuation and grammar errors in all of your posts and the fact that all you seem to want to try to do is call people out (I guess to fight), and cry about people not being a man or whining that they should mind their own business, I could tell that the posters were trying to reason with a couple of childish parents with below average intelligence who are being duped in to a move because their son must be a good athlete and someone has convinced them that Fairview is a great school system.
What is going to happen if your son would happen to have some colleges interested in him and he isn’t able to pass the ACT or SAT because the education he received in high school isn’t sufficient? Or, even worse, he does make it past those entrance exams and finds himself in college but isn’t able to make the grades? Maybe he is a very intelligent boy, I don’t know, but without the knowledge that he needs to take out of high school with him, college is going to be a bear.
Last edited by educamatters on August 5th, 2011, 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
educamatters
Waterboy

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Burg_Grad_77 » July 30th, 2011, 9:20 pm

I don't have a dog in this fight and I really don't care one way or the other where these kids are going to go to school. The question I have though is how can a kid living in Ohio attend a Kentucky school? I can see open enrollment from one school district to another within the same state, but can you do this to bordering states as well? Just curious.
Burg_Grad_77
SEOP LEG

Location: Wheelersburg, Ohio. Home Of The Pirates. State Champs-1989 D4 Football, 1996/2012-2013 D3 Baseball.
Teams: Ohio State, Reds, Bengals

Postby MinFalcon » August 3rd, 2011, 8:08 am

Oh, they find a way over there! One way or another. Following the rules or not following the rules. It doesn't matter to them.
MinFalcon
Waterboy

Postby hornetman58 » August 6th, 2011, 6:18 pm

Are you gonna start your stuff again falcon? I thought that I had cleared it up for you. I guess not when you find what rule that I have broken by taking my own kid to another school to coach him, then you let me please. am gonna state this again it is none of no ones bus. where or what I do with my kids. I am gonna say this one more time if you want to call me or meet me woth your problems just call.
hornetman58
SE

Postby 2trap_4ever » August 10th, 2011, 9:33 pm

Hornetman, don't listen to anyone on this board, just do what you do and make sure you boy keeps doing what he does, our lost can be a big gain for Fairview, just make sure he remembers from his little league days that you cannot use your helmet in Kentucky football.
2trap_4ever
SEOP

Location: Getting ready to watch the Grove no matter where they are.

Postby hornetmom » August 11th, 2011, 2:47 pm

LOL he'll prob do it anyways!!!
hornetmom
S

Postby MinFalcon » August 11th, 2011, 4:52 pm

I wish I could cut through the fog for you.
MinFalcon
Waterboy

Postby hornetman58 » August 11th, 2011, 8:28 pm

I have already crossed the river went through the for now. I think we will be ok minfalcon. Thanks for you concern though, even if it is non of your business. Thnx though.
hornetman58
SE

Postby wemufans » August 11th, 2011, 8:32 pm

Why don't you take this discussion over to TOPIX there is like 7 pages on that site now about this same thing!
wemufans
SEOP

Postby hornetman58 » August 11th, 2011, 8:32 pm

2 trap ty and I really apreciate your support, and thats something he will never foreget lol.
hornetman58
SE

Postby rico suave » August 12th, 2011, 9:54 am

the grove has already forgot the ones that left them.
rico suave
S

Postby hornetman58 » August 12th, 2011, 1:12 pm

Good for you rico I hope that you can get on with your life now and sleep better at nite. I know that I sure do.
hornetman58
SE

Postby rico suave » August 12th, 2011, 5:56 pm

2 words for ya, isaiah gunther
rico suave
S

Postby hornetman58 » August 12th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Is that the only words you have for me ?
hornetman58
SE

Postby Devilhorse » August 14th, 2011, 8:47 am

I hear Fairview needs some water meter readers.
Devilhorse
S

Previous

Return to Junior High