Moderator: SEOP Mods
Thoughts and predictions?
- Posts: 86
- Joined: November 20th, 2009, 9:47 pm
- Location: Titan Country, Ohio
(1-0) Notre Dame @ (1-0) Col. Harvest Prep
Good luck ND, I stopped and looked at the stadium Saturday night and it looked real good.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5882
- Joined: November 10th, 2004, 5:20 pm
- Location: Ironton, OH
- Teams: Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
I'll take the Titans in this one.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 9:59 am
I look for this one to get ugly. Harvest Prep is very talented. ND is a solid team, but they won't beat Prep this weekend.
- Posts: 1377
- Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:07 pm
- Location: Across the desk from Dwight
Rolled over Bexley 34 - 6 (D3) with some D1 players.
ND will need to bring their A game.
Should have stayed home and played Valley.
- Posts: 189
- Joined: August 27th, 2006, 2:41 pm
The way Prep goes you just might get the win back if you L
- SEOP LEGEND
- Posts: 229616
- Joined: June 13th, 2005, 8:39 pm
- Location: Logan,Ohio
- Teams: New York Yankees, Cincinnati B
Well today's the day!!! I'll be making the trip up north to watch this game. should be a good one!
WE ARE ND
- Posts: 326
- Joined: October 22nd, 2010, 10:15 am
- Teams: Notre Dame Titans
Prep if they play football and stay away from their normal type stuff should win this game by a large margin.
- SEOP LEGE
- Posts: 31004
- Joined: October 16th, 2005, 12:05 am
- Location: BUSH LIED THOUSANDS DIED
- Teams: DALLAS COWBOYS
Return to Football
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests